Shure Beta56A dynamic tom mic
NEW Wider mounting base capable of accommodating a larger range of microphone stands. Even works with the LP Claw.
Specifically engineered for drum and instrument applications, the Beta 56's compact, pivoting design makes it the ideal choice for these applications.
Its extremely uniform supercardioid pickup pattern provides high gain before feedback and excellent rejection of unwanted noise. A built-in dynamic locking stand adaptor with an integral XLR connector simplifies installation. The stand adapter keeps the microphone securely in place, even if it is struck by a drumstick. Typical Beta 56 applications include close miking of tom-toms and other percussion instruments, as well as guitar amplifiers, brass instruments, and woodwinds.
Shure Beta 56A Features
• Built-in stand adapter with dynamic locking system and XLR connector simplifies setup and provides greater flexibility
• Uniform supercardioid pattern for high gain-before-feedback and superior rejection of off-axis sound
• Compact design reduces stage clutters
• Hardened steel mesh grille resists wear and abuse
• Neodymium magnet for high signal-to-noise ratio output
• Advanced pneumatic shock mount system that minimizes transmission of mechanical noise and vibration
• Frequency response: 50 to 16,000 Hz
This product will be ordered in from our suppliers as required. Please contact us for availability.
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by Royal Mail Tracked 24.
FREE delivery within mainland UK
UK Non-Mainland: from £12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £15 (calculated at checkout). Please see our international delivery page or contact us for details.
Shure Warranty Information: 2 Years
Please note this information is provided for guidance only as manufacturer warranties may be updated from time to time. For full please visit the manufacturer's website here:
3 years warranty for VIP members