Shure Beta54 headworn condenser microphone (supercardioid)
The Shure Beta 54 is a subminiature, electret condenser headworn microphone. It provides uncompromised sound quality and reliability with minimal visibility in applications such as broadcast, theatre, and touring. Despite the small size, the condenser element delivers full, clear, and natural reproduction of speech and vocals.
The microphone features a durable, low-profile wire frame headband which is fully adjustable for stability and comfort. A plastic carrying case protects the microphone and its accessories.
Shure Beta 54 Features:
• Supercardioid polar pattern provides maximum gain-before-feedback and ambient rejection
• Extended frequency response tailored for vocal performances
• Able to handle extremely high sound pressure levels (SPL)
• Snap-fit foam windscreens stay in place during intensive movement
• Available with an in-line preamp or with a TA4F connector for wireless applications
• WBH54: Choice of black or tan finish to suit your performance environment
- This product will be ordered in from our suppliers as required. Please contact us for availability.
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message. If you need this item faster, please upgrade to a Before 12 service at checkout.
FREE delivery within mainland UK
UK Non-Mainland: £ 12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £ 15 (calculated at checkout). Please see our international delivery page or contact us for details.
Brand Shure Condition New
Shure WBH54T headworn supercardioid microphone (tan)£366.00Out of stock
Shure WH20 Headworn Dynamic Mic (XLR Connector)£100.24In Stock
Shure SM35 TQG Performance Headset Condenser Microphone£134.29In Stock