* SPECIAL OFFER * Shure Beta 98A/C Instrument Condenser Microphone (Cardioid) (Ex-Display)
Precision-engineered with a high output miniature cardioid condenser microphone, the Shure Beta 98A/C provides warm, natural sound reproduction, with smooth high-end response. The compact design allows for discreet placement on a variety of acoustic or amplified instruments.
- Smooth high-end response
- Frequency response tailored for most acoustic or amplified applications
- Precision-engineered design
- Read More
Shure Beta 98A/C Characteristics
The Shure Beta 98A/C is a premium instrument microphone that is ideal for use with a variety of instruments such as drums, conga, piano, reed, wind and string, in both stage and studio applications - in short most acoustic or amplified instruments!
The Shure Beta 98A/C provides warm, natural sound reproduction, with a smooth high-end response.
Shure Beta 98A/C Specifications
• Polar Pattern: Cardioid
• Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
• Sensitivity: -48 dBV/Pa / 4 mV/Pa
• Equivalent Self-Noise: 30 dB, A-weighted
• Sound Pressure: 150,5 dB
• Weight: 12g
- This product is in stock and ready to ship
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message. If you need this item faster, please upgrade to a Before 12 service at checkout.
Mainland UK: FREE delivery within mainland UK
UK Non-Mainland: £ 12
We regret that we do not ship this item outside the UK
Brand Shure Condition Ex-display