Sennheiser HD380 Pro Closed Back Headphones, Black (As New)This item has been opened. It is as new and complete but has been shipped to a customer, opened and returned as unwanted.
It comes with a full warranty.
The Sennheiser HD 380 Pro offer a closed circumaural design which provides excellent passive attenuation of ambient noise. They also utilise Sennheiser's Eargonomic Acoustic Refinement (E.A.R) design which channels the audio signal directly into the user's ears.
- Extended frequency response for accurate, reliable sound reproduction
- Increased sound pressure level (110dB) to handle demanding use
- Closed circumaural design for excellent passive attenuation of ambient noise (up to 32dB)
- Exceptional comfort for extended listening
- Carrying case included
- Read More
These professional monitoring headphones also provide an extended frequency response with increased sound pressure level (up to 110dB) for accurate sound reproduction in all kinds of demanding use. Not only that, the lightweight and secure-fit design offers a very comfortable listening experience to the sound professional who has to wear them over long durations.
• 1 Sennheiser HD 380 Pro
• 1 replaceable single sided, coiled cable with a 3.5mm jack connector
• 1 screw-type 1/4 inch adapter
• 1 carrying case
Sennheiser HD 380 Pro Specifications
Impedance: 54 ohms
Connector: 3.5 mm Jack, straight
Frequency response: 8 - 27000 Hz
Max. sound pressure level: 110 dB (1 kHz, 1 Vrms)
THD, total harmonic distortion: < 0,1% (1 kHz, 100dB SPL)
Ear coupling: circum-aural
Cable length: 1 m coiled, extendable up to 3m
Transducer principle: Dynamic, closed
Power supply: 500 mW
Weight without cable: 220 g
- Sorry - this product is not available to purchase
Brand Sennheiser Condition Opened