Sennheiser HD25SP Mk2 Headphones (opened)This item has been opened. It is as new and complete but has been shipped to a customer, opened and returned as unwanted.
It comes with a full warranty.
The HD 25 SP are closed dynamic headphones for monitoring, recording and outdoor applications. They are a lower-cost alternative to the HD 25, featuring a simpler headband and a slightly different capsule design.
- Very lightweight and comfortable, even if used for long periods
- High maximum sound pressure level
- 65 ohm nominal impedance for universal compatibility
- Tough, detachable steel cable
- Neodymium ferrous magnet systems and lightweight aluminium/copper voice coils for fast transient response
Ear coupling 60 Ohm
Transducer principle dynamic, closed
Nominal impedance 60 Ohm
Frequency response (headphones) 30.....16000 Hz
Max. Sound pressure level (aktiv) 114 dB (1 kHz, 1 Vrms)
Load rating 200 mW stereo
THD, total harmonic distortion <0,4 % dynamic, closed
Contact pressure ca. 3 N supraaural
Jack plug 3,5/6,3 mm stereo
Cable length 3 m
Weight w/o cable 115 g
- Sorry - this product is not available to purchase
Brand Sennheiser Condition Opened
Other products to consider
|This product has no reviews yet.|