Sennheiser HD 650 Open Back Headphones
The audiophile HD 650 from Sennheiser is the ultimate in open, dynamic headphone design. Developed from the award-winning HD 600, the HD 650s feature improved materials for even better sound reproduction. They captivate the listener with their expressiveness and emotion while maintaining absolute precision and lifelike reproduction. Enjoy sound in perfection!
- Systems with narrow tolerances (± 1 dB), hand-picked in pairs
- Highly optimised magnet systems for minimum harmonic and intermodulation distortion
- High-quality titanium/silver finish
- Specially developed acoustic silk for precise, uniform attenuation over the entire area
- Specially modulated connecting cable (detachable) made from highly conductive OFC copper, Kevlar-reinforced, with very low handling noise
- Extremely lightweight aluminium voice coils ensure excellent transient response
- Gold plated 1/4 inch jack plug with adaptor lead to 3.5 mm jack plug
Sennheiser HD 650 Specifications
Frequency response: 10 - 39500 Hz
Sound pressure level (SPL): 103 dB
THD, total harmonic distortion: < 0,05 %
Contact pressure: ca. 2,5 N
Ear coupling: Circumaural
Jack plug: Jack 6,35 mm
Cable length: 3 m
Transducer principle: Dynamic, open
Weight w/o cable: 260 g
Nominal impedance: 300 ohms
- This product will be ordered in from our suppliers as required. Please contact us for availability.
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message. If you need this item faster, please upgrade to a Before 12 service at checkout.
FREE delivery within mainland UK
UK Non-Mainland: £ 12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £ 15 (calculated at checkout).
Order this item before 4pm and receive it on the next working day, mainland UK only*
1 Recommended Accessory
Brand Sennheiser Condition New
|This product has no reviews yet.|