SE Electronics SE2200A II Multi-Pattern Condenser Mic w. Shockmount and Popshield
The sE2200a II Multi-Pattern microphone is the latest in sE Electronics' lineage of sE2200 condenser mics dating back to the year 2000, a mic which has been by far sE's best-selling model over the past decade.
- Multi polar pattern version of the popular sE2200a
- Comes with rubberised shock mount and metal popshield
- Custom black rubberised paint finish
- Read More
The sE2200a II Multi-Pattern uses a hand-crafted, 1 inch gold sputtered diaphragm, based on the original sE 2200a capsule, but a 'back-to-back' version which allows for multiple polar patterns (Cardioid, Figure of 8, Omni). The multi-pattern sE2200a II has been designed in response to feedback from many current 2200a users who love recording with the mic and have asked for a multi-pattern version. The sE2200a II multi-pattern has also been given a face lift with sE's new custom black rubber paint finish, which is both stylish and practical, helping to damp chassis resonance which many competitor microphones suffer from.
sE2200a II Introductory Offer
At launch (January 2012), the sE2200a II Multi-Pattern will ship with a FREE brand new, stylish black rubberised shock mount (matching the sE2200a II microphone finish) and a FREE black sE Metal Pop which mounts conveniently on the shock mount, or can be removed for convenient instrument mic'ing.
sE Electronics sE2200a II Specifications
• Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz
• Sensitivity at 1 kHz into 1 k ohm: 20 mV/PA
• Directional Pattern: Cardioid, Omni, Figure-8
• Impedance: ≤ 200 Ohms
• Equivalent Noise Level: 16dBA
• Max SPL for THD 0.5%: 135dB
• Supply Voltage: Phantom power 48V±4V
• Connector (Matching): XLR (XLR3F)
• Weight: 598 g
• Diameter: 51 mm
• Length: 215 mm