SE Electronics SE1A condenser microphone
Building on the incredibly popular sE1, the sE Electronics sE1a retains the same capsule but combines this with all new, super-quiet electronics, all housed in a superbly restyled chassis.
- Great for drums, pianos, acoustic and amplified instruments the SE1a is a must have for any size studio
- Frequency Response: 30Hz-20KHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid, Diversity
- Read More
This end-fire small diaphragm condenser microphone really is astonishing value for money.
Great for drums, pianos, and acoustic stringed instruments the sE1a is a must have for any size studio.
sE Electronics SE1A Specifications
• Frequency Response: 30Hz-20KHz
• Sensitivity: 10mV/Pa - 40 ± 2dB(0dB=1V/Pa 1000Hz)
• Polar Pattern: Cardioid, Diversity
• Impedance: ≤ 300 Ohms
• Equivalent Noise Level: 17dB(A weighted)
• Max SPL for 0.5% [email protected]: 137dB
• Power Requirement: Phantom power 48V±4V
• Connector: 3-pin
- This product is in stock and ready to ship
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message. If you need this item faster, please upgrade to a Before 12 service at checkout.
Mainland UK: £3.50 within mainland UK ( Orders over £99 are delivered FREE )
UK Non-Mainland: £ 12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £ 15 (calculated at checkout). International orders over £250 are delivered FREE.
Order this item before 4pm and receive it on the next working day, mainland UK only*
2 Recommended Accessories
Brand SE Electronics Condition New
Other products to consider
sE Electronics sE1AST Matched Stereo Pair of sE1As Add to compare Ordered on Request*
Samson C02 Pencil Condenser Microphones (Pair) (CO2) Add to compare£75.00Ordered on Request*
Audix F90 Miniature Clip-on Condensor mic for Drums and Percussion Add to compare£99.00Ordered on Request*
|This product has no reviews yet.|