SE Electronics Gemini III 10th Anniversary Ltd Edition Dual Valve Condenser Mic (As New)
This item has been opened. It is as new and complete but has been shipped to a customer, opened and returned as unwanted.
It comes with a full warranty.
The sE Gemini III is a multi polar pattern, special edition of the Gemini II.
Still using the same electronics and dual tube design unique to the Gemini II, the Gemini 3 has a dual Gemini capsule giving it Omni, Figure of 8 and Cardioid patterns, switchable from its hand crafted PSU. It's finished in black rubberised paint, with sE's 10th anniversary metal badge, a hand engraved serial number plate, and comes with a certificate of authenticity signed by the four owners of sE.
- Read More
Only 333 pieces of the Gemini III will ever be made and shipped in 2010 to celebrate the 10th anniversary of sE Electronics.
• Multi-Pattern, Dual-Capsule Special Edition of the sE Gemini II
• Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz
• Sensitivity: 12.6mV/Pa - 38 ± 1dB(0dB=1V/Pa 1000Hz)
• Polar Patterns: Cardioid / Figure of 8 / Omni
• Impedance: = 200 Ohms
• Equivalent Noise Level: 16dB(A weighted)
• Max SPL for 0.5% THD@1000Hz: 130dB
• Power Requirement: External PSU included
• Connector: 3-pin
• Bass roll off and pad
• Improved PSU giving lower S/N
Sorry - this product is not available to purchase