Samson Powerbrite PB10 19 inch rackmount power conditioner with lights
The Samson PowerStrip PS10, PowerBrite PB10, and PowerBrite PB10Pro all utilize state-of-the-art technology in power distribution and are engineered to the finest detail. All units are designed to be mounted in the top slot of any standard 19 inch rack, taking only a single rack space. Rugged construction that makes the Samson PowerStrip PS10, PowerBrite PB10, and PowerBrite PB10 Pro eminently roadworthy and extremely reliably in permanent installation.
- Read More
The PowerBrite PB10 and PowerBrite PB10 Pro both feature efficient and powerful front and rear LED lighting.
There are numerous advantages to using the kind of LED (light emitting diode) lighting provided by the PowerBrite PB10 and PowerBrite PB10 Pro over the incandescent lighting provided by competing rack light products. Here are the main points to consider when making your purchase:
• LED lights generate almost no heat at all: incandescent bulbs can generate large amounts of heat.
• LED lights last approximately 50% times longer than incandescent ones, with a typical life of 100,000 hours (as opposed to incandescent lights, which rarely last more than about 2,000 hours
• LED lights are brighter than incandescent ones and when properly arranged, they deliver much greater light level.
• The quality of our LED light is similar to daylight, while incandescent lights impart a yellowish, artificial glow.
• Taking your rack on the road? LED lights travel better than incandescent ones because the LED has no delicate filament or glass that can break from mechanical shock or vibration.
PowerBrite PB10 Key Features
• Eight switched, rear panel, AC outlets that allow you to power an entire rack's worth of gear from one source. In addition, an unswitched front panel convenience outlet is provided for temporary power needs (such as plugging in a guitar amplifier, soldering iron, etc.).
• Rear panel switched outlets are mounted both vertically and horizontally to accommodate standard 3 pin plugs as well as external transformer AC power adapters.
• 3-point surge protection, spike clamping protection and RF filtering enables all connected equipment to operate with maximum efficiency and minimal noise.
• Front panel, re-settable, 10 amp circuit breaker protects all connected gear.
• An independent dedicated switch with status light for powering the rear panel switched outlets.
• Dual slide out cylinders containing LED light clusters illuminate all gear underneath with cool, clear light.
• Dimmer control for LED lights.
• Rear panel USB socket to use with the included LED gooseneck lamp providing rear rack lighting.
- This product will be ordered in from our suppliers as required. Please contact us for availability.
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message. If you need this item faster, please upgrade to a Before 12 service at checkout.
Mainland UK: £3.50 within mainland UK ( Orders over £99 are delivered FREE )
UK Non-Mainland: £ 12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £ 15 (calculated at checkout).
Order this item before 4pm and receive it on the next working day ( Mon-Fri excluding bank holidays ), mainland UK only*
On demo in store No Brand Samson Condition New