* SPECIAL OFFER * Sabian SBr 16 Inch Crash Cymbal (Ex-Display)
The Sabian 16 inch SBr Crash is powered by pure brass, it's a loud and punchy model for accenting.
- 16 inch Crash Cymbal
- Style: Focused
- Metal: Brass
- Sound: Bright
- Weight: Thin
- Read More
Like Sabian's B20 Bronze cymbals, SBR cymbals receive hand-guided hammering, using a peen that has been hand-shaped in the Vault specifically for Brass. Once complete, they end up in the Vault for testing before receiving a stamp of approval.
• Hand-guided machine hammering is used to add musicality, complexity, and bright tone
• Lathe craftsmen operate specially retrofitted lathes, thinning cymbal to desired gauge while adding crucial tonal grooves
• Cymbal must be trimmed to exact size and the edges buffed for smoothness
• Each individual cymbal is hand-tested and hand-weighed in the Vault by Vault sound specialists, a critical process
• Each individual cymbal is placed on a shelf to age, allowing the frantically active molecules to slow down and stabilise
• Each individual cymbal is once again hand-tested by two Vault specialists to ensure they fit the parameters of the series and model