ROLI Live Block MIDI Controller
Part of the ROLI BLOCKS system, the Live Block makes it easier to perform music in real time with BLOCKS.
- Physically connects to ROLI's Lightpad Block and Loop Block through magnetised BLOCKS DNA connectors
- Wirelessly connects to ROLI's Lightpad Block and Loop Block through Bluetooth
- Use the Scale button to choose from 15 musical scales including major, minor, Blues and Japanese
- Conveniently move between octaves using the Octave button
- Press the Chord button and play a chord by pressing a single note
- Press the Arp button and play an arpeggio by pressing a single note
- Let a note linger by pressing the Sustain button
- Read More
The Live Block's controls let you switch scales and octaves, play chords and arpeggios, sustain notes, and cycle through sounds. The Block creates shortcuts to functions that make your musical performances more expressive, so you can spend more time improvising and less time navigating software menus.
The Live Block works with the Lightpad Block, the 5D MIDI controller that is the centrepiece of the ROLI BLOCKS system. The Blocks connect magnetically to create a customised music studio and can be expanded by adding the Loop Block, which helps music production.
The Live Block, Loop Block, and Lightpad Block are powered by NOISE, a free iOS app that doubles as a high-powered soft synth. NOISE connects to Live Block wirelessly via MIDI over Bluetooth.
Roli Live Block Specifications
Other Features: Bluetooth, Charging
Bluetooth Compatibility: Bluetooth 4.0
Power Source: Battery Power
Height: 2.2 cm/0.87 in.
Length: 9.5 cm/3.74 in.
Width: 4.8 cm/1.89 in.
Weight: 106.73 g