Roland VG-99 Guitar and Bass Synthesizer (ex-display)
- Guitar and bass synthesizer
- Guitar modelling and performance technology
- Three powerful processors
- Ribbon controller and D-Beam
In the history of guitar modelling, no manufacturer has devoted more time, resources, and passion into this market segment than Roland — from the world's first guitar modelling processor, the legendary VG-8, to its popular V-Guitar predecessors. Today, Roland proudly announces another milestone in guitar modelling and performance technology: the Roland VG-99. With three powerful new processors at its core, plus expressive performance controls such as Ribbon Controller and D BEAM, this remarkable instrument raises the bar in guitar-modelling and performance technology.
- Read More
• Dual modelling engines allow guitar and amp models to be dynamically switched, layered and combined.
• New COSM electric, acoustic and even bass guitar models, and new synth waves such as the famous GR-300
• Guitar to MIDI converter for direct connection to keyboards, sound modules, soft synths, computers, and other MID compatible devices.
• Supports USB audio and MIDI for easy digital recording and sequencing.
• Dual GT-Pro-class effects processor enables unequalled flexible tone creation.
• Advanced performance controls, including D BEAM, V-LINK, and Ribbon Controller take guitar performance to a whole new level.
• Simple and intuitive knob based interface and new design support live performance.
• Graphical Editor software included to support sophisticated sound making.
• Versatile I/O including USB, S/PDIF, XLR provide pro connections for virtually every type of music production and performance on stage to professional studio recording
Sorry - this product is not available to purchase