Roland UA-33 Tri-Capture USB Audio Interface
The Roland UA-33 TRI-CAPTURE USB interface is a unique, compact audio interface optimised for personal and mobile recording, vocal and guitar recording, and streaming-internet applications. With its mixer-like design and dedicated front-panel controls, TRI-CAPTURE makes it easy to mix, control, and monitor a variety of signals. Plug a microphone into the XLR input, an instrument into the 1/4-inch jack, and a stereo instrument or device into the AUX input. The unique REC MODE section provides instant selection of recording scenarios, including LOOP BACK for web streaming applications. TRI-CAPTURE is full-featured yet portable, and is USB bus powered for a clean, simple setup.
- Read More
Roland UA-33 TRI-CAPTURE Features
• Affordable, easy-to-use interface for guitarists, vocalists, and other musicians
• Also works great for video production, web streaming, and creating podcasts with unique LOOP BACK function
• XLR mic input with phantom power, plus 1/4-inch input with Hi-Z switch for connecting a guitar directly
• Stereo AUX input with dedicated volume control
• Balanced 1/4-inch TRS outputs and headphone jack
• Low-latency ASIO driver with recording and playback at rates up to 24-bit/96 kHz
• USB bus powered with 24-bit/96 kHz operation
• Cakewalk SONAR X1 LE included
- This product will be ordered in from our suppliers as required. Please contact us for availability.
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message. If you need this item faster, please upgrade to a Before 12 service at checkout.
FREE delivery within mainland UK
UK Non-Mainland: £ 12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £ 15 (calculated at checkout)International orders over £250 are delivered FREE.
Order this item before 4pm and receive it on the next working day, mainland UK only*
1 Recommended Accessory
Brand Roland Condition New
Other products to consider
|This product has no reviews yet.|