Roland UA-33 Tri-Capture USB Audio Interface (as new)This item has been opened. It is as new and complete but has been shipped to a customer, opened and returned as unwanted.
It comes with a full warranty.
The Roland UA-33 TRI-CAPTURE USB interface is a unique, compact audio interface optimised for personal and mobile recording, vocal and guitar recording, and streaming-internet applications. With its mixer-like design and dedicated front-panel controls, TRI-CAPTURE makes it easy to mix, control, and monitor a variety of signals. Plug a microphone into the XLR input, an instrument into the 1/4-inch jack, and a stereo instrument or device into the AUX input. The unique REC MODE section provides instant selection of recording scenarios, including LOOP BACK for web streaming applications. TRI-CAPTURE is full-featured yet portable, and is USB bus powered for a clean, simple setup.
- Read More
Roland UA-33 TRI-CAPTURE Features
• Affordable, easy-to-use interface for guitarists, vocalists, and other musicians
• Also works great for video production, web streaming, and creating podcasts with unique LOOP BACK function
• XLR mic input with phantom power, plus 1/4-inch input with Hi-Z switch for connecting a guitar directly
• Stereo AUX input with dedicated volume control
• Balanced 1/4-inch TRS outputs and headphone jack
• Low-latency ASIO driver with recording and playback at rates up to 24-bit/96 kHz
• USB bus powered with 24-bit/96 kHz operation
• Cakewalk SONAR X1 LE included
- Sorry - this product is not available to purchase
Brand Roland Condition Opened Minimum system requirements - Mac No Minimum system requirements - PC No Specifications No