Roland TD-27K V-Drums Electronic Drum Kit
- In Stock
- TD-27 sound module with advanced Prismatic Sound Modeling derived from the flagship TD-50
- All-analog V-Pad configuration, upgrade-ready to digital pad playability and expression via the module's three digital trigger inputs
- Drum in a variety of hyper-realistic sound spaces with newly developed PureAcoustic Ambience Technology
- Import your own WAV samples via an SD card
- Integrated 28-channel USB audio interface for professional computer music production
- Onboard Bluetooth for drumming with music from a smartphone or laptop
The mid-level Roland TD-27K delivers the immersive sound and response that you only get with V-Drums.
Presented in a spacious acoustic-style layout, the kit combines the powerful, fully customizable performance of the TD-27 sound module with the superior sensing and playability of Roland's renowned analogue V-Pads. Going even further, the TD-27K supports future expansion as your needs grow. With the module's digital trigger inputs, the kit can be easily upgraded with Roland's advanced digital snare and cymbal pads, bringing its specs in line with the series-topping TD-27KV for the ultimate in playability.
Go Deeper with Prismatic Sound
Derived from the flagship TD-50, the TD-27 sound module is filled with drums that live and breathe like acoustic instruments. We start by sampling the finest drums, percussion, and cymbals—both vintage and modern—in world-class recording studios. Roland's unique Prismatic Sound Modeling is then applied to the samples, bringing them alive with proprietary behaviour modelling refined over two decades. Every time you strike a drum or cymbal, you're not simply triggering a canned sound—you're playing a full-bodied instrument that responds like its acoustic counterpart in every way, with an unprecedented sonic range at your command.
High-End Feel and Playability
When you sit down at the TD-27K, you'll enjoy expressive playability that rivals high-end V-Drums sets. There's a full complement of mesh-head pads for the legendary V-Drums feel, with positional sensing on the snare pad that provides subtle, organic tonal changes depending on where the pad is struck. The cymbals have natural swinging motion and support chokes, bow/edge sounds on the crash, and bow/edge/bell sounds on the ride. Mounting on a standard hi-hat stand, the VH-10 V-Hi-Hat features open/closed motion and bow/edge sounds for executing traditional playing techniques to perfection. Last but not least is the KD-10 Kick Pad, which offers a natural-feel cloth head and rock-solid response.
Ready for the Future with Digital Pad Connectivity
The TD-27 module comes equipped with three digital trigger inputs, paving the way to even greater response and sound creation potential with future user expansion. A Roland first, digital trigger pads for snare (PD-140DS) and ride (CY-18DR) connect to the module via USB, offering an ultra-detailed experience that mirrors the behaviour and control of playing an acoustic instrument. Transitions between head, cross-stick, and rimshot hits on the snare are effortless thanks to automatic detection. And ride hits across the bow, bell and edge are perfectly sounded, with the ability to naturally mute any part of the cymbal with a finger or palm touch. The module also includes three additional analogue trigger inputs, ready for bolstering your arsenal with a variety of standard V-Drums pads.
Create (and Craft) Your Signature Drum Kit
With acoustic drums, you make the sound your own by swapping head types, adjusting the tuning, applying damping, tweaking the snare wire tension, changing out the kick beater, and more. This is all possible with the TD-27 module, allowing you to craft customized kits for any situation. Just strike a pad to select it, and then use the hands-on controls and intuitive editing tools to get the sound just how you like it. Your edits are saved automatically too, so you always stay focused on playing. It's even possible to load your own samples and layer them with the internal sounds to personalize kits even more. Also thanks to new PureAcoustic Ambience Technology, you can create an incredibly natural and immersive sound field when playing.
Powerful Connectivity for Stage and Studio
The TD-27K delivers fantastic sound for live performance or recording, thanks to a wealth of connectivity options. The TD-27 module features stereo outputs for the overall drum sound, plus two direct outputs for sending kick, snare, and other sounds to an audio console for independent mixing. In the studio, the built-in USB audio interface makes computer music production easy, with up to 28 audio channels available over a single cable. MIDI is also supported via USB and dedicated I/O, allowing you to sync with other MIDI devices and trigger sounds in computer software.
Bluetooth Connectivity and Built-In Coaching Tools
Built-in Bluetooth lets you wirelessly stream audio from a phone or laptop to the module, ideal for jamming with headphones. Play along with favorite music tracks or mix the sound from a YouTube lesson video with the kit. Onboard coach functions develop skills and track your progress, while the advanced metronome helps improve your inner clock. And at any time, you can record your playing and listen back to highlight what you need to work on.
• TD-27 sound module with advanced Prismatic Sound Modeling derived from the flagship TD-50
• All-analog V-Pad configuration, upgrade-ready to digital pad playability and expression via the module's three digital trigger inputs
• PDX-100 10-inch mesh-head snare pad with support for positional sensing and rimshot/cross stick playing
• Three PDX-8 8-inch mesh-head pads for rack toms and floor tom
• Two CY-12C 12-inch crash cymbals with natural swinging motion, edge/bow sensors, and choke control
• One CY-13R 13-inch ride cymbal with natural swinging motion and edge/bow/bell triggering
• VH-10 V-Hi-Hat with natural motion and smooth open/closed detection
• KD-10 Kick Pad supports expressive foot control and pedal techniques
• Drum in a variety of hyper-realistic sound spaces with newly developed PureAcoustic Ambience Technology
• Import your own WAV samples via an SD card
• Stereo mix output, plus two assignable outputs for sending individual drum sounds to a PA mixer
• Integrated 28-channel USB audio interface for professional computer music production
• Onboard Bluetooth for drumming with music from a smartphone or laptop
• Built-in practice functions for developing drumming skills
This product is in stock and ready to ship
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD Local who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message.
FREE delivery within mainland UK
UK Non-Mainland: from £12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £15 (calculated at checkout). Please see our international delivery page or contact us for details.
Roland Warranty Information: 2 Year as standard but can be extended by registering at Roland.com
1st May 2021. The following changes will bring consistency to all sales territories as currently there are local variances.
New Warranty Policy:
• Minimum “Standard” manufacturer’s warranty will now be 2-years (increase from 1-year standard, down from 3-years extended)
• Additional years will be dependent on a product category:
◦ 5-years Boss Compacts
◦ 10-years for HP/LX/GP/DP/KF Pianos
◦ Lifetime Cable Warranty for specific cables (details will be on the product box)
• The customer no longer needs to register the product, however, a new Roland Account system/campaign will launch later this month
• The new customer accounts will very clearly show what Roland/Boss products the customer owns but also pull through any relevant information or services available to the customer in support of their product(s)
◦ Free Technical Support
◦ Firmware Updates
◦ Tutorial Video
◦ Supported Apps
◦ Owner’s Manuals/References
Please note this information is provided for guidance only as manufacturer warranties may be updated from time to time. For full please visit the manufacturer's website here:
3 years warranty for VIP members
Number of heads: