Roland RT-30H Acoustic Drum Trigger (Pre-Owned)
The Roland RT-30H Acoustic Drum Trigger features exceptional trigger sensitivity, ultra-quick installation and compatibility with the latest drum hardware.
- Advanced head-based trigger device for playing electronic sources from acoustic drums
- Compatible with Roland's TM-2 Trigger Module, TD-series V-Drums sound modules, and SPD-series percussion pads
- Installs on nearly any metal drum hoop, including the latest inward-curved hoop styles
- Newly developed self-guided mount makes installation quick and easy
- 10 mm lower in profile than previous designs for increased playing comfort
- Durable fibreglass-reinforced ABS body and secure mounting mechanism for dependable operation
- Side-mounted trigger output jack for improved cable management, TRS connection cable included
- Read More
These pre-owned Roland RT-30H's are still in their original boxes, sealed and un-opened. An absolute bargain: a new product at a second hand price!
The streamlined RT-30 series sets a new standard for anyone wanting to explore hybrid drumming. Easy to install, the single-trigger RT-30H attaches securely to the metal rim of nearly any standard drum. The newly developed self-guided mount automatically sets the sensor in the optimum position against the drumhead, with no fussy mechanical adjustment needed after mounting.
Expand Your Acoustic Drums with Triggers to Create a Modern Hybrid Setup
The RT-30 series of acoustic drum triggers brings more variety and versatility to your basic acoustic drum kit. Attaching a trigger to a standard drum lets you play sounds from an external electronic device, such as a Roland TM-2 Trigger Module, just by striking the head normally. This hybrid approach allows you to creatively enhance your live performances in many ways, such as adding electronic sounds for playing current music styles or layering custom samples with acoustic drums to achieve the processed punch heard on studio recordings.
- This product is in stock and ready to ship
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message. If you need this item faster, please upgrade to a Before 12 service at checkout.
Mainland UK: £3.50 within mainland UK ( Orders over £99 are delivered FREE )
UK Non-Mainland: £ 12
We regret that we do not ship this item outside the UK
On demo in store No Brand Roland Condition Pre-owned
|This product has no reviews yet.|