* SPECIAL OFFER * Roland RD-64 Piano Bundle with Headphones, Bench and Stand
Roland RD-64 Stage Piano with 64 note Weighted Keyboard plus headphones, bench and keyboard stand.
- Compact, weighted-action 64-note stage piano
- SuperNATURAL Piano sound engine with authentic, expressive acoustic piano sounds
- Vintage electric pianos modelled with extraordinary accuracy
- 12 versatile tones onboard, including clav and organ sounds
- Two-band EQ and reverb, plus two multi-effects (EFX 1, EFX 2) for each tone category
- Controller mode provides MIDI master keyboard functionality, including a dedicated, one-touch setup for controlling SuperNATURAL tones in the INTEGRA-7 sound module and JUPITER-80/50 synthesizers
- Headphones, bench and keyboard stand included
- Read More
Weighs under 13Kg: light, small and easy to move
The RD-64 is a compact, weighted-action stage piano for gigging players. Weighing under 13Kg, the RD-64 fits easily in small vehicles and takes up less space on crowded stages. It's also ideal for home studios, teaching labs, and mobile composing.
SuperNATURAL Piano and other essential sounds
The RD-64 features Roland's SuperNATURAL Piano sound engine, with inspiring acoustic piano tones plus a selection of expressive electric pianos. The rich, highly-responsive sounds have a wide dynamic range with seamless variations in tone, for pro results on stage or recording in the studio. A number of clav and organ sounds complete the collection of essential sounds that fit a wide range of music styles.
Ivory Feel-G weighted-action keyboard
The 64-note Ivory Feel-G keyboard incorporates Roland's most advanced sensor technology, escapement mechanism, and Ivory Feel construction. This gives you the superior touch, sensitivity, and appearance of the keyboards found in their flagship 88-note pianos, right down to the key material replicating the texture and moisture-absorbing properties of real ivory and ebony.
Practical effects and convenient EQ
Onboard effects include a high-quality stereo reverb, plus two effects processors tailored to the RD-64's tone categories. Options include enhancer and damper resonance for grand piano sounds, tremolo and phaser for EPs, and many more, with quick on/off access via easy-to-reach buttons. There's even a dedicated rotary effect for the organ, with on/off and speed controls for authentic organ performance. A two-band EQ lets you easily shape the sound via two convenient knobs. Stereo RCA inputs allow you to connect a music player for live backing tracks and rehearsing.
Advanced controller keyboard mode
Controller mode* transforms the RD-64 into a powerful master keyboard complete with assignable knobs, buttons, pitch bend/mod lever, and the D-BEAM - perfect for controlling synths and other devices on stage and in the studio. The one-touch SuperNATURAL button automatically assigns the RD-64's controllers to use the massive expressive potential of the SuperNATURAL tones in Roland's INTEGRA-7 sound module and JUPITER-80 / JUPITER-50 synthesizers.
* When the RD-64 is used in Controller mode, the onboard tones are not available.
Ideal for iPad music production
With a growing number of music apps available, the iPad is becoming increasingly popular for basic music production and on-the-go composing. By plugging in via the optional Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit, the RD-64 becomes a mobile, weighted-action keyboard perfect for use with the iPad giving a luxurious-but-affordable playing experience.
Please note that the accessories supplied may differ to those pictured but will be of equivalent value and quality.