Roland Mobile Cube amplifier
- Out of stock
- Battery-powered amplifier for anyone, anywhere, anytime
- 5W (2.5W + 2.5W) stereo power with two high-performance 10cm (4 inch) speakers
- Inputs for microphone, stereo-instrument, and stereo AUX: headphone output
- Centre Cancel function for karaoke
- Built-in stereo reverb/chorus, distortion and more
- Dedicated strap included for easy carry around
Plug into instant audio entertainment with the Roland MOBILE CUBE amplifier
Small and mighty, this little stereo amp can handle all types of electronic instruments and audio devices, and can be used anywhere, anytime. Connect microphones, electric and acoustic guitars, keyboards, drum machines, MP3 players, you name it, and jam for up to 15 hours.
Small Size, Big Sound
At just 280 mm (W) x 108 mm (D) x 177 mm (H), no larger than a briefcase, MOBILE CUBE is a traveller's dream. Battery-powered, it can be operated anywhere - just plug in, turn on, and jam. Two high-performance speakers provide stereo sound that defies MOBILE CUBE's physical size.
Built-In Stereo Effects
Equipped with Roland's legendary FX engine, MOBILE CUBE offers high-quality stereo reverb and chorus effects. Sweeten your vocals, add fire to your guitar tone, or immerse your mixes in a rich stereo sound field. Centre Cancel is also provided for minimizing vocals in pre-recorded music - great for karaoke and play-along performance.
All Instruments Welcome
Thanks to its variety of inputs, MOBILE CUBE accommodates microphones, keyboards, acoustic guitars, electric guitars, MP3 players, and more: no other instrument amplifier of this size has a stereo input port. Use it as a practice amp at home, while travelling, indoors or out. It's great for parties, karaoke, and vocal lessons. Connect it to a mic stand for use as a monitor speaker or micro PA.
This product will be ordered in from our suppliers as required. Please contact us for availability.
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message.
FREE delivery within mainland UK
UK Non-Mainland: from £12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £15 (calculated at checkout). Please see our international delivery page or contact us for details.
Roland Warranty Information: 2 Year as standard but can be extended by registering at Roland.com
1st May 2021. The following changes will bring consistency to all sales territories as currently there are local variances.
New Warranty Policy:
• Minimum “Standard” manufacturer’s warranty will now be 2-years (increase from 1-year standard, down from 3-years extended)
• Additional years will be dependent on a product category:
◦ 5-years Boss Compacts
◦ 10-years for HP/LX/GP/DP/KF Pianos
◦ Lifetime Cable Warranty for specific cables (details will be on the product box)
• The customer no longer needs to register the product, however, a new Roland Account system/campaign will launch later this month
• The new customer accounts will very clearly show what Roland/Boss products the customer owns but also pull through any relevant information or services available to the customer in support of their product(s)
◦ Free Technical Support
◦ Firmware Updates
◦ Tutorial Video
◦ Supported Apps
◦ Owner’s Manuals/References
Please note this information is provided for guidance only as manufacturer warranties may be updated from time to time. For full please visit the manufacturer's website here:
3 years warranty for VIP members