Roland M-100 AIRA Headphones
The Roland AIRA M-100 headphones are the ultimate personal monitoring system for AIRA musicians.
- Large-diameter (50mm) high definition dual diaphragm drivers and 5-30,000Hz frequency response ensure optimum audibility of AIRA instruments
- Striking, iconic and sleek design with AIRA logo on each air shield and dual green chevrons on headband
- Exclusive heavy duty professional cable, 2 meters long, designed with a locking mechanism for added security
- Extra SharePlay extended audio cable featuring a built-in 3.5mm jack that allows for two headphones to share the same source
- Special XL memory foam ear cushions mold to the shape of your ears for maximum comfort and noise isolation
- Professional exoskeleton carry case with strap system facilitates storage of M-100 AIRA and accessories such as included professional audio cables, USB memory sticks, earplugs and more
- Exclusive AIRA edition packaging
Designed and built by V-MODA in collaboration with Roland, the Crossfade M-100 AIRA is an audiophile-quality headphone for users of Roland's AIRA range of electronic instruments and effects. With its dual-diaphragm 50mm driver, 5-30,000Hz frequency response and incredible dynamic range, it lets you hear and feel every detail of your performances on stage or in the studio, from the deepest subs of the TR-8 drum machine to the most piercing screams of the TB-3 synth.
- This product will be ordered in from our suppliers as required. Please contact us for availability.
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message. If you need this item faster, please upgrade to a Before 12 service at checkout.
FREE delivery within mainland UK
UK Non-Mainland: £ 12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £ 15 (calculated at checkout).
Order this item before 4pm and receive it on the next working day, mainland UK only*
1 Recommended Accessory
Brand Roland Condition New
|This product has no reviews yet.|