Roland KS-10Z Z-Style Keyboard Stand
- Out of stock
- Sturdy design with heavy-duty steel tube construction
- Easy height and width adjustment with spring-loaded levers
- Padded support arms fold down for easy transport
- Adjustable width from 23 in./58 cm to 37 in./94 cm
- Adjustable height from 25 in./63 cm to 36 in./91 cm
- Weight capacity: 220 lb.
The Roland KS-10Z is a heavy-duty adjustable stand for stage pianos and other keyboards.
The KS-10Z takes the classic 'Z-stand' configuration and enhances it for increased usability. With its versatile adjustable design, this rugged stand is suitable for all types of stage pianos and keyboards, including large and heavy 88-note models. Spring-loaded levers provide quick and easy height adjustment, and sturdy metal crossbars add strength and stability while also allowing for width adjustments. The KS-10Z's foam-padded support arms conveniently fold down for transport, enabling easy travel from home to gig and back.
This product is on order with our suppliers.
Please note that we are experiencing delays from most of our suppliers and cannot guarantee delivery times. Where possible, we recommend that you choose an alternative product that is showing as being in stock. Feel free to contact us for help, thank you.
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD Local who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message.
FREE delivery within mainland UK
UK Non-Mainland: from £12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £15 (calculated at checkout). Please see our international delivery page or contact us for details.
Roland Warranty Information: 2 Year as standard but can be extended by registering at Roland.com
1st May 2021. The following changes will bring consistency to all sales territories as currently there are local variances.
New Warranty Policy:
• Minimum “Standard” manufacturer’s warranty will now be 2-years (increase from 1-year standard, down from 3-years extended)
• Additional years will be dependent on a product category:
◦ 5-years Boss Compacts
◦ 10-years for HP/LX/GP/DP/KF Pianos
◦ Lifetime Cable Warranty for specific cables (details will be on the product box)
• The customer no longer needs to register the product, however, a new Roland Account system/campaign will launch later this month
• The new customer accounts will very clearly show what Roland/Boss products the customer owns but also pull through any relevant information or services available to the customer in support of their product(s)
◦ Free Technical Support
◦ Firmware Updates
◦ Tutorial Video
◦ Supported Apps
◦ Owner’s Manuals/References
Please note this information is provided for guidance only as manufacturer warranties may be updated from time to time. For full please visit the manufacturer's website here:
3 years warranty for VIP members