Roland HPi-50-ERW Digital Piano, Rosewood
The Roland HPi-50-ERW is a piano with rosewood finish that teaches you how to play it.
- New PHA-4 Concert Keyboard with Escapement and Ebony/Ivory Feel features Roland s latest high-resolution touch-detection technology
- Experience the rich, complex tone of an authentic acoustic grand with SuperNATURAL Piano
- Fortissimo playing styles are fully expressed with the new Dynamic Harmonic feature, providing both a unique tonal character and powerful sound
- Individual Note Voicing customises the sound to your taste by adjusting the pitch, volume, and character of each note independently
- 50 onboard rhythm accompaniments and nearly 400 internal songs, including popular tudes such as Czerny 100 and Hanon, plus classical masterpieces and popular songs
- Interactive DigiScore training programs include digital sheet music plus entertaining skill-building games and exercises
- 16-part SMF song recorder built in - records and plays WAV audio songs via optional USB flash memory
- Read More
Imagine a piano with a large, high-resolution (1280 x 800) colour LCD built into the music rest showing sheet music and exercises to help you improve. That's the HPi-50e in a nutshell, a digital piano for anyone wanting to improve their playing. It combines Roland's SuperNATURAL piano engine with a powerful set of speakers (called Acoustic Projection) and an authentic Ivory Feel keyboard action to replicate the sound and feel of a world-class concert grand piano.
But the HPi-50 is all about that big colour screen, called DigiScore, which is housed in the music rest. The DigiScore system displays digital sheet music (and even turns the page for you) with a choice of nearly 400 built-in songs. You can even add other songs via SMF data (also known as Standard MIDI Files). A wide range of exercises and games make learning fun for everyone. Younger children will love to earn 'medals' for their progress, while older players will appreciate the ability to perfect their playing technique and notation reading.
The simulated rosewood finish cabinet features a progressive damper action pedal and an Innovative Acoustic Projection system for natural, multi-dimensional sound.
Other features of the HPi-50-ERW include:
Convenient features for daily playing, such as independent volume for headphones, Volume Limit function, and adjustable music rest
Headphones 3D Ambience effect offers a rich, immersive sound experience while using headphones for private practice