Roland HP506-PE Digital Piano, Polished Ebony (Ex-Display)
The Roland HP506-PE is a classic home piano with a four-speaker sound system finished in polished ebony.
- New PHA-4 Concert Keyboard with Escapement and Ebony/Ivory Feel features Roland s latest high-resolution touch-detection technology
- Enjoy superior sound with SuperNATURAL Piano, which delivers the rich, complex tone of an authentic acoustic grand
- Fortissimo playing styles are fully expressed with the new Dynamic Harmonic feature, providing both a unique tonal character and powerful sound
- Individual Note Voicing customises the sound to your taste by adjusting the pitch, volume, and character of each note independently
- Play along with favourite songs in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch using the free Air Performer app
- Four-channel Acoustic Projection audio system provides the organic, multi-dimensional sound field of an acoustic piano
- Built-in recorder lets you capture your performances as MIDI or audio files
- Read More
Building on the features of the HP504 comes the bigger-brother HP506, aimed at everyone from young students to more advanced players. This mid-range HP piano uses the same SuperNATURAL sound engine as the other models in the series, but introduces the Acoustic Projection sound system, PHA-4 Concert-class keyboard and a gorgeous polished ebony colour option.
Most digital pianos use a single pair of speakers to project the sound. And even though this approach is fine for everyday use, those who want an even better sound should try the Acoustic Projection system. The HP506 has four speakers, instead of two, which are positioned so the player is enveloped in a rich, warm sound that's far closer to an acoustic piano. As you play, you'll notice the sound coming from where it would in an acoustic piano, making you feel a real connection with the instrument.
The HP506's keyboard has also been upgraded to our PHA-4 Concert-class. First, it's highly sensitive and able to capture the most subtle nuances of your playing - Roland believe that SuperNATURAL pianos offer the most expressive playability of any digital piano, so it makes sense to develop a keyboard to match it. The keys replicate the unique appearance, touch and moisture-absorbing properties of genuine ebony and ivory, and are a world apart from cheaper keyboards that play about as well as they look. The key action is quieter than previous models too, so you won't disturb others when playing with headphones.
With three finishes available - contemporary black, rosewood and polished ebony - classic elegance is still very much in vogue, with a timeless design that's as nice to look at as it is to play. And of course, you also get everything that makes the HP504 so enjoyable to use, including the Piano Designer, 3D Headphones sound, built-in recorder, USB connectivity, free Roland piano apps and no tuning costs.
Other features of the HP506-PE include:
Display music scores and select HP506 tones and songs with the free Piano Partner app for iPad
Headphones 3D Ambience effect offers a rich, immersive sound experience while using headphones for private practice
Convenient features for daily playing, such as independent volume for headphones, Volume Limit function, and adjustable music rest
- Sorry - this product is not available to purchase
Condition Ex-display On demo in store No Brand Roland Keyboard Type Digital Piano Number of keys 88 Keyboard Action Hammer Action