Roland FA-06 61 note Workstation Synthesizer
The Roland FA-06 Music Workstation is a reimagined flagship 61-note workstation for studio and live use designed to maximise your creative flow.
- Light, mobile body with 61-note velocity-sensitive keyboard with intuitive, streamlined interface and large colour LCD
- Over 2000 sounds from the flagship INTEGRA-7 sound module, including SuperNATURAL synth and acoustic tones and drums - add even more tones via internal wave sound expansion slots
- SuperNATURAL synth engine is fully compatible with the expansive collection of free INTEGRA-7 synth tones available from Roland's Axial sound library site
- 16-track sequencer with non-stop loop recording - export sequencer tracks to SDHC card as a complete stereo mix, multitrack audio or MIDI data for your DAW
- Onboard sampler based on the SP-404SX features 16 pads x 4 banks and direct recording/playback via SDHC cards
- Press one button to instantly configure the FA-06 for use with your DAW via USB
- Tweak tones, effects, and external MIDI devices in real time with six user-assignable Sound Modify knobs
- Read More
The FA-06 is a pro-quality 61-key music workstation that features a built-in audio interface and one-button DAW integration via USB. There is a wealth of sounds included from the Integra-7 sound module and a huge amount of studio-quality effects - sixteen independent MFX engines, six COMP+EQ processors for drums, unique TFX (total effects), as well as global EQ, chorus, and reverb.
All of the comprehensive feature set is complemented by a powerful built-in sampler and 16-track sequencer, plus D-Beam, Rhythm Pattern, Arpeggiator, and Chord Memory functions all helping to expand your creative palette.
Connectivity is also abundant as you'd expect from a flagship workstation. There are dedicated Guitar/Mic and Line input jacks for performing, sampling, and DAW audio recording - dedicated input reverb provides ambience for performing/recording. You'll also find USB ports for sound expansion data, updates, and audio/MIDI interfacing with a computer. MIDI communication with the iPad is possible when using Apple's iPad Camera Connection Kit (not included).
This unit is great in both the studio and the live stage offering all the tools of the trade in a unit that weighs in at 5.7kg, allowing you to make music wherever inspiration takes you.
- This product is in stock and ready to ship
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by Interlink who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message. If you need this item faster, please upgrade to a Before 12 service at checkout.
FREE delivery within mainland UK
UK Non-Mainland: £ 12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £ 15 (calculated at checkout)International orders over £250 are delivered FREE.
Order this item before 4pm and receive it on the next working day, mainland UK only*
1 Recommended Accessory
Condition New On demo in store No Brand Roland Keyboard Type Arranger/Workstation Number of keys 61 Keyboard Action Semi-Weighted
|Customer Comment||Our Response|
|So far very pleased with my purchase. I chose this model as I'm a relative beginner to keyboard and it seems fairly easy to get around.|
|I can see it is good for what it is, but rather expensive and not user friendly - having to press too many buttons to access menues and then scroll for ages and the list comes to and end and does not loop - so then you have to scroll all the way back again - I also didn't like the glossy black finish... Read More. I can see it is good for what it is, but rather expensive and not user friendly - having to press too many buttons to access menues and then scroll for ages and the list comes to and end and does not loop - so then you have to scroll all the way back again - I also didn't like the glossy black finish - shows all dust and fingermarks. The screen - which is multi colour and a fair size for similar keyboards is still too small when editing multi-tracks - I don't know why they bother making a keyboard like this - far better to use a computer - so I brought that k board back and changed it.|
|Amazing workstation with plenty of sounds and very easy to use.|
|Awesome sounds from the Supernatural engine !|
|Read more reviews on Feefo|