Roland UA-11-MK2 Duo-Capture MK2 USB Audio Interface
The Roland DUO-CAPTURE mk 2 is a lightweight, compact audio interface that's easy to carry around – ideal if you're recording or producing music on the go. You don't have to worry about annoying power supplies either as the DUO-CAPTURE mk2 is powered by your laptop using USB bus power. Connection is simple too: all you need is a standard USB cable.
- Small, convenient audio interface for mobile musicians
- Compatible with Mac, PC and iPad via Apple's iPad Camera Connection Kit
- 1/4-inch MIC/GUITAR input with Hi-Z switch for directly connecting a guitar
- 1/8-inch stereo input, 1/8-inch and 1/4-inch dual headphone outputs
- Low-latency ASIO (Windows) and Core Audio (Mac) drivers
- USB bus powered, no power supply needed
- Cakewalk SONAR X1 LE for Windows included
- Read More
Audio interfaces need to be fast and Roland's audio technology virtually eliminates latency. In music production systems, latency is usually described as the delay between you playing a sound and hearing it: it's measured in milliseconds so the lower the number, the better. The DUO-CAPTURE's latency is among the lowest around, well under the time where latency is noticeable. You also get versatile connections that can accommodate a variety of musical equipment such as guitars, keyboards and microphones.
As it's designed to be simple, the DUO-CAPTURE mk2 has just the right number of buttons and knobs to get the job done - perfect if you're just starting out. More seasoned producers will appreciate a robust, no-frills interface with low-latency speeds. You can also connect to an iPad via Apple's iPad camera connection kit and start using the large number of music-making apps for iOS.
The DUO-CAPTURE mk2 has two audio inputs and two audio outputs, plus two headphone outputs so the musician and engineer can listen to the same session side by side. The jack input accepts a mic or any electronic musical instrument as well as guitars/basses when switched to Hi-Z mode.
- Sorry - this product is not available to purchase
Brand Roland Condition New
Other products to consider
Roland UA-1610 Studio-Capture USB Audio Interface£719.00Ordered on Request*
|This product has no reviews yet.|