Roland Cube Lite Monitor with Apple iOS Interface, White
- Out of stock
- Stylish tabletop monitor amplifier for home, studio or work
- Powerful 2.1 channel stereo sound system with integrated subwoofer
- Stereo 1/4-inch phone jacks for connecting microphone and musical instruments, stereo reverb and echo effects
- i-CUBE LINK jack provides simple audio interfacing with Apple's iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
- Free CUBE JAM app for iOS plays songs and minus-one tracks, and lets you change the playback tempo while maintaining the pitch
- Includes cable for two-way communication (playback and recording) with iOS devices
- Stylish white finish
The Roland CUBE Lite MONITOR is a 2.1 channel audio system with mic and instrument inputs. Place it on top of your keyboard, plug in your microphone and connect to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. The free CUBE JAM iOS app lets you play along to music and record your performance back to the app. You can also slow down the audio playback speed to help learn your part, and you can even minimise the effect of pre-recorded vocals by using the centre-cancel feature, so you can play or sing on top.
The powerful stereo speakers and subwoofer fill the room with rich sound, and onboard effects let you set the correct ambience for singing and playing instruments. The versatile CUBE Lite MONITOR is ideal for music practice, music lessons, home entertainment, meeting rooms and doubles as a great-sounding music system for your digital music library.
Sing and play with high-quality sound
The CUBE Lite MONITOR has two 1/4-inch inputs for either a mic and mono instrument, or one stereo instrument. Easy-to-use reverb and echo effects let you create the correct ambience for singing and playing. The powerful 2.1 channel stereo sound system has an integrated subwoofer, for a rich and full sound. For silent practice, you can plug in headphones to mute the onboard speakers.
Connects easily with your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
You can easily connect your iOS device to the Cube Lite monitor. The supplied cable transforms the Cube Lite into an audio interface for your iOS device, allowing you to play and/or record music with any audio app. Once connected, you can use the CUBE Lite MONITOR to blend your mic/instrument with the iOS audio. The i-CUBE LINK port can also be used as a simple stereo input, so you listen to your music player through the CUBE Lite.
Powerful recording and practice with CUBE JAM iOS app
The free CUBE JAM app turns your iOS device into a powerful tool for audio recording and music practice. Play the music from the CUBE JAM app through the amp, sing or play over the top and then record your performance back into the app. Then you can adjust the volume of your performance and backing music independently in CUBE JAM, and export your mix as a 16-bit, 44.1 kHz WAV file to share with friends and family.
There are also useful tools for music practice and learning songs, including tempo change, pitch adjustment to change the song key to suit your voice, and Centre Cancel to create tracks for karaoke-style singing.
Flexible 'direct mode' for recording
If you record from the CUBE Lite MONITOR into CUBE JAM (or other apps), they capture the sound as you hear it, with the onboard reverb/echo effect applied. Activating the CUBE Lite's Direct Mode lets you capture dry sounds while monitoring with the effect sound. Recording dry tracks in this way lets you experiment with other processing later, using the audio app of your choice. Direct Mode also allows you to use real-time processing in any app, monitoring the live output with the CUBE Lite MONITOR.
Stylish design for modern living
With its compact, tabletop design and stylish white finish, the CUBE Lite MONITOR blends in at home, in the studio or the office. It's a great amp for mics and instruments, but is also a high-quality home playback system for your digital music library. Use it in your living room as an audio hub, your bedroom for music practice, or in your office as a high-quality sound system for your PC and tablet.
This product will be ordered in from our suppliers as required. Please contact us for availability.
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD Local who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message.
FREE delivery within mainland UK
UK Non-Mainland: from £12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £15 (calculated at checkout). Please see our international delivery page or contact us for details.
Roland Warranty Information: 2 Year as standard but can be extended by registering at Roland.com
1st May 2021. The following changes will bring consistency to all sales territories as currently there are local variances.
New Warranty Policy:
• Minimum “Standard” manufacturer’s warranty will now be 2-years (increase from 1-year standard, down from 3-years extended)
• Additional years will be dependent on a product category:
◦ 5-years Boss Compacts
◦ 10-years for HP/LX/GP/DP/KF Pianos
◦ Lifetime Cable Warranty for specific cables (details will be on the product box)
• The customer no longer needs to register the product, however, a new Roland Account system/campaign will launch later this month
• The new customer accounts will very clearly show what Roland/Boss products the customer owns but also pull through any relevant information or services available to the customer in support of their product(s)
◦ Free Technical Support
◦ Firmware Updates
◦ Tutorial Video
◦ Supported Apps
◦ Owner’s Manuals/References
Please note this information is provided for guidance only as manufacturer warranties may be updated from time to time. For full please visit the manufacturer's website here:
3 years warranty for VIP members