Roland Cube Lite Guitar Amplifier with Apple iOS Interface, Black
- Out of stock
- Compact, stylish guitar amp with iOS interface
- Versatile, popular effects including JC CLEAN, CRUNCH, and EXTREME COSM tones, plus stereo chorus and reverb
- Powerful 2.1 channel audio system, with custom stereo speakers and subwoofer
- i-CUBE LINK jack connects with Apple's iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
- Free CUBE JAM iOS app lets you jam, record and share your music
- Includes cable for two-way communication (playback and recording) with iOS devices
- Colour: Black
The stylish Roland CUBE Lite guitar amplifier combines great COSM guitar tones with a powerful 2.1 channel speaker system that also connects easily to your Apple iOS device. Once connected, use the free CUBE JAM iOS app to riff over the backing tracks before recording your song ideas and sharing with family and friends. With stereo speakers and a subwoofer, you get a rich, satisfying sound ideal for guitar playing and listening to your digital music library.
Classic Roland and Boss guitar tones
The CUBE Lite guitar amplifier provides three great amp tones—JC CLEAN, CRUNCH, and EXTREME, which cover any style of music. Reverb and chorus effects are onboard as well, with true stereo for a wide expansive sound.
Jam, record and share your music with CUBE JAM iOS app
The Cube Lite is an amp that works really well with an app. The free Roland CUBE JAM app uses your iOS device to jam, re-record and share your music.
Connects easily with your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
Using your guitar with an iOS device often involves frustrating, bulky interfaces. With i-CUBE LINK, you just connect your iOS device to the amp with the included cable, and then blend the COSM tones and iOS audio together, so you can play and record your guitar through a real amp with great tone. When you need to practise in silence, just plug in some headphones to mute the onboard speakers.
Powerful 2.1 channel stereo audio system
With stereo speakers and an integrated subwoofer, the CUBE Lite's powerful 2.1 channel audio system has a rich, full sound that will do your guitar justice. You get the best of both worlds too, as you can also listen to your digital music library through the powerful 2.1 channel speaker system.
Flexible 'direct mode' for recording
If you record from the CUBE Lite into CUBE JAM (or other apps), the app captures the sound as you hear it, with the onboard COSM tones and effects applied. Using the CUBE Lite's Direct Mode lets you capture dry sounds while monitoring with the effect sound. Recording dry tracks in this way lets you experiment with other processing later, using the audio app of your choice. Direct Mode also allows you to use real-time processing in any app, monitoring the live output with the CUBE Lite.
Stylish Design for Modern Living Spaces
As the Cube Lite is equally useful as a great guitar amp or a versatile digital music player, it's designed to look good in the studio, living room, kitchen or office.
This product will be ordered in from our suppliers as required. Please contact us for availability.
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message.
FREE delivery within mainland UK
UK Non-Mainland: from £12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £15 (calculated at checkout). Please see our international delivery page or contact us for details.
Roland Warranty Information: 2 Year as standard but can be extended by registering at Roland.com
1st May 2021. The following changes will bring consistency to all sales territories as currently there are local variances.
New Warranty Policy:
• Minimum “Standard” manufacturer’s warranty will now be 2-years (increase from 1-year standard, down from 3-years extended)
• Additional years will be dependent on a product category:
◦ 5-years Boss Compacts
◦ 10-years for HP/LX/GP/DP/KF Pianos
◦ Lifetime Cable Warranty for specific cables (details will be on the product box)
• The customer no longer needs to register the product, however, a new Roland Account system/campaign will launch later this month
• The new customer accounts will very clearly show what Roland/Boss products the customer owns but also pull through any relevant information or services available to the customer in support of their product(s)
◦ Free Technical Support
◦ Firmware Updates
◦ Tutorial Video
◦ Supported Apps
◦ Owner’s Manuals/References
Please note this information is provided for guidance only as manufacturer warranties may be updated from time to time. For full please visit the manufacturer's website here:
3 years warranty for VIP members