Roland Cube CM-110 2.1 Monitoring System, Black (as new)This item has been opened. It is as new and complete but has been shipped to a customer, opened and returned as unwanted.
It comes with a full warranty.
The Roland CUBE CM-110 is a 2.1-channel system with integrated protection circuit that can take a full-frequency beating while providing fantastic sound, high performance, and CUBE reliability. It's designed to handle the extreme frequency range that synths, electronic drums and samplers can deliver without stress. Hear and feel your music to the fullest with the powerhouse CUBE.
- 2.1-channel system with high-quality sound and full frequency response
- Custom-made speakers with protection circuit to handle input with wide dynamic range or continuous high levels (synthesizers, V-Drums, etc.)
- Flexible connectivity to handle electronic musical instruments such as V-Drums, keyboards, and stage pianos, as well as media-production gear, audio players, and home entertainment systems
- 3-channel multimedia inputs, including digital, stereo miniature phone type, and RCA phono typ
- External mixer can be connected to the balanced input (XLR) for input expansion
- 100 W package with two 25 W satellites and a companion 50 W sub
- Read More
The CM-11 consists of a main unit (subwoofer) and two satellite speakers. The flexible input types let you connect a wide variety of analogue and digital gear, including electronic instruments, audio-playback gear, even computers. The rich, deep sound also makes this system ideal for home-entertainment listening. The CM-11 provides 100 W of total output power. Fill your home or personal studio with powerful sound and enjoy music in the proper full-range format for which it was created.
The CM-110 features high-performance speakers with protection circuits to tame wide dynamic ranges and/or continuous high levels from instruments such as synthesizers, V-Drums, etc. In other words, the CUBE is built to withstand an arsenal of hot gear and input levels. And, in an environmentally friendly touch, the system offers Auto-Off switches that prevent unnecessary power consumption after several hours of inactivity.
Each of the three input channels has a dedicated volume knob, with a Master volume knob to control all three simultaneously. A Phase switch instantly changes the phase of the sound being output from the subwoofer, helping find its ideal placement. The two EQ knobs adjust the volumes of the lower and upper ranges, while the Woofer knob adjusts the output volume of the subwoofer.
- Sorry - this product is not available to purchase
On demo in store No Brand Roland Condition Opened Amp Use Keyboard Amp Type Combo Power 51-100W
|This product has no reviews yet.|