* SPECIAL OFFER * Roland BA-330 Stereo Portable Amplifier System (As New)This item has been opened. It is as new and complete but has been shipped to a customer, opened and returned as unwanted.
It comes with a full warranty.
Whether battery powered or plugged in, the BA-330 delivers high-performance sound that defies its size. Its digital stereo amplifier drives four 6.5 inch stereo speakers and two tweeters, positioned for wide stereo projection. It's the ideal, all-in-one portable PA solution for small music venues, worship events, conferences, seminars, business meetings, and much more.
- All-in-one portable digital PA system suitable for use anywhere
- Powered by AC power or eight AA batteries
- Four custom-designed 6.5 inch speakers and two tweeters
- Built-in effects: EQ, reverb, delay, and wide (on/off per channel)
- Advanced Intelligent Anti-Feedback function
- Four-channel configuration: two channels for mic/instruments plus two channels for stereo inputs
- 30 Watts Output
- Read More
If you've ever encountered embarrassing feedback onstage, and most of us have, you'll be pleased to know that the BA-330 is equipped with Roland's advanced Anti-Feedback technology. With a simple switch, the BA-330 automatically detects the howling point and eliminates feedback.
Three high-quality effects are built-into the BA-330: Reverb, Delay, and Wide. The effects can be turned on/off independently for each channel. In addition, a master 2-band EQ is provided as well as EQ control for each channel.
A wide range of instruments, microphones, and devices can be plugged into the BA-330 simultaneously. Two mono channels are provided for microphones or line-level instruments (XLR and 1/4 inch jacks), two stereo channels are provided for stereo instruments (1/4 inch L/R jacks), and a stereo Aux input channel is provided for CD players and other devices (RCA and TRS jacks).
The BA-330's Stereo Link jack lets you cascade two units, giving you twice as many channels and the ability to position the two units on opposing sides of the stage.
• 16 cm (6.5 inches) x 4, Tweeter x 2
Norminal Input Level (1 kHz)
• LINE OUT: -10 dBu, STEREO LINK OUT: -10 dBu
• POWER Switch
• CH1,CH2: MIC/INSTRUMENT Switch, EFFECT Switch, TONE Knob, VOLUME Knob, CH3/CH4, CH5/CH6: EFFECT Switch, TONE Knob, VOLUME Knob
• Equalizer (LOW Knob, HIGH Knob), VOLUME Knob, ANTI FEEDBACK Switch, EFFECT Knob, BATTERY CHECK/MUTE Switch, OUTPUT POWER Switch
AUX IN Control
• LEVEL Knob
• BATTERY, BATTERY CHECK/MUTE, POWER
• CH 1, CH 2: Input Jacks (XLR type, 1/4 inch TRS phone type) CH 3/CH 4, CH 5/CH 6: Input Jack L/MONO (1/4 inch phone type), Input Jack R (1/4 inch phone type) AUX IN: Input Jacks (Stereo miniature phone type, RCA phono type) Output: LINE OUT Jack L/MONO (1/4 inch phone type), LINE OUT Jack R (1/4 inch phone type) STEREO LINK: STEREO LINK OUT Jacks L/MONO, R (1/4 inch phone type), STEREO LINK IN Jack (1/4 inch phone type) FOOT SWITCH: FOOT SWITCH Jack (1/4 inch phone type) DC IN: DC IN Jack
• DC 12 V
• Dry battery LR6 (AA) type (alkaline) x 8,
• Rechargeable battery HR6 (AA) type (nickel metal hydride) x 8,
• or AC Adaptor
• 410 mA
Expected battery life under continuous use
• Alkaline: approx. 8 hours (MAX), approx. 12 hours (ECO)
• Nickel-metal hydride: approx. 10 hours (MAX), approx. 15 hours (ECO)
* These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use
• AC Cord, AC Adaptor, Owner's Manual
• Carrying Bag (CB-BA330), Speaker Stand (ST-A95), Foot Switch: BOSS FS-5L (MUTE), BOSS FS-5U (EFFECT), BOSS FS-6, Connection Cable: PCS-31, PCS-33
Size and Weight
• 415 (W) x 323 (D) x 509 (H) mm
• 16-3/8 (W) x 12-3/16 (D) x 20-1/16 (H) inches
13.8 kg / 30 lbs. 7 oz.
- Sorry - this product is not available to purchase
Brand Roland Condition Opened Power 11-50W Specifications
• 16 cm (6.5 inches) x 4, Tweeter x 2
|This product has no reviews yet.|