* SPECIAL OFFER * Roland Aira VT-3 Voice Transformer and AKG D5 Bundle
The Roland VT-3 Voice Transformer is the perfect tool for introducing heavily processed and vocoder style vocal effects into a liver performance set-up. This bundle includes an AKG D5 dynamic microphone and 6m XLR cable.
- Change Pitch and Formant in real-time with smooth dedicated sliders
- Large dedicated REVERB and MIX BALANCE sliders
- Save your three favourite settings for instant recall
- Footswitch control for live performance
- XLR standard combo jack with phantom power and 1/8 INCH inch powered mic jack
- Stereo outputs can be configured as separate mono Wet/Dry channels
- USB audio interface with loopback recording to overdub vocals on existing tracks
- Read More
Package consists of:
• 1 x Roland Aira VT-3 Voice Transformer
• 1 x AKG D5 Handheld Dynamic Vocal Microphone
• 1 x 6 metre Microphone cable
Roland Aira VT-3 Voice Transformer
The Roland VT-3 Voice Transformer is the perfect tool for introducing heavily processed and vocoder style vocal effects into a liver performance set-up.
Aggressively processed vocals are common in electronic music today, but producing these effects easily and reproducing them live continues to be a challenge. The VT-3 lets you smoothly alter Pitch and Formant and can introduce heavily processed vocal sounds into your studio tracks and live performances with zero hassle.
However, it's not just for robot voices (although we totally approve of robot voices). The VT-3 has the power to transform your voice into synthesizers, synth basses, hard-tuned and lo-fi vocals and more. The VT-3 can also be subtle and musical, with built-in reverb, smooth Wet/Dry fader control and instant bypass.
Built for creative speed and live performance, the VT-3 is meant to be played. It has high quality specs and sturdy, brightly-lit controls that are dead simple to use. The controls and functions are smooth and immediate with no popping or clicking or latency issues to worry about, even when switching presets or changing voice characters. Weighing less than two pounds and small enough to slip into a bag, you can take the VT-3 anywhere.
Choose from 9 types of voice characters:
Pop and electro sounds with two distinct 'AUTO-PITCH' effects
VP-330-style VOCODER sounds without need for a keyboard
Glitchy effects that sound like something broke (in a good way) with SCATTER
Loads of lo-fi character with MEGAPHONE and RADIO settings
Synthetic sounding voices with the ROBOT button.
Synths you can sing with SYNTH, LEAD, and BASS
Roland VT-3 Voice Transformer Specifications
Memory Scene Memory: 3
Voice Changer: Pitch, Formant, Robot, Character
Character Type: DIRECT, AUTO PITCH1, AUTO PITCH2, VOCODER, SYNTH, LEAD, BASS, MEGAPHONE, RADIO, SCATTER
Effect Type: REVERB
MIC IN jack (Rear): XLR type (balanced, phantom power: +48 V, 10 mA Max)
MIC IN jack (Rear): 1/4-inch TRS phone type (balanced)
MIC IN jack (Front): Stereo miniature phone type (plug-in power)
PHONES jack: Stereo miniature phone type
OUT jacks: 1/4-inch phone type
USB port: USB type B (Audio)
PEDAL jack: 1/4-inch phone type
DC IN jack
Power Supply: AC adaptor (Included) or obtained via USB port (USB bus power)
Current Draw: 380 mA
Dimensions (w x D x H): 210 x 175 x 57 mm / 8-5/16 x 6-15/16 x 2-1/4 inches
Weight: 690 g / 1 lb 9 oz
AKG D5 Handheld Dynamic Vocal Microphone
The AKG D5 dynamic vocal microphone for lead and backing vocals delivers a powerful sound even on the noisiest stage. Its supercardioid polar pattern ensures maximum gain before feedback. The AKG D5 stands for a crisp sound that cuts through every mix.
The dual shock mount eliminates any kind of mechanical noise for trouble-free live use. The audience will hear nothing but the pristine sound of your voice!
AKG D5 Specifications
• Polar pattern: Supercardioid
• Frequency range 70 Hz to 20 kHz
• Sensitivity: 2.6 mV/Pa (-52 dBV)
• Max. SPL: 147/156 dB SPL (for 1% / 3% THD)
• Equivalent noise level: 18 dB-A
• Impedance: <= 600 ohms
• Recommended load impedance: >= 2000 ohms
• Connector: 3-pin XLR
• Finish: Matte grayish blue
• Dimensions: 185.2 mm (7.3 in.)(L) x diameter: 51 mm (2 in.)
• Net weight: 340 g (12 oz.)
• Shipping weight: 655 g (1.45 lbs.)
- This product will be ordered in from our suppliers as required. Please contact us for availability.
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message. If you need this item faster, please upgrade to a Before 12 service at checkout.
FREE delivery within mainland UK
UK Non-Mainland: £ 12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £ 15 (calculated at checkout). Please see our international delivery page or contact us for details.
3 Recommended Accessories
On demo in store No Brand Roland Condition New
|This product has no reviews yet.|