Roland Aira System-1 Plug-Out Synthesizer
- Out of stock
- Four oscillators for buckets of fat synth tones
- Oscillator colours create continuous waveform changes from simple to complex
- All parameters can be controlled with physical knobs and sliders with LED indicators
- Advanced Arpeggiator with SCATTER
- Variety of modulation functions including ring modulation, cross modulation and oscillator sync
- Filter types vary between -12dB and -24dB and include independent high pass filters
- Integrated Delay and Reverb effect units
The Roland System-1 Synthesizer can uniquely control Roland developed soft synths or host them in a live situation or do both at the same time.
Back in the 1970s, Roland launched the SYSTEM 100, 100M and the now almost mythical SYSTEM 700. These modular and semi-modular synthesizers are heralded to this day for their flexibility and character of sound. Over the years, they've been put to great use by visionary artists on countless classic tracks.
Meet the SYSTEM-1, a synthesizer probably unlike any you've encountered before. Like its predecessors, the SYSTEM-1 breaks new ground with remarkable flexibility and access to a vast palette of synthesized sounds with the bold and unmistakable character associated with Roland synthesizers for nearly four decades.
At the heart of the SYSTEM-1's sound is Roland's new Analogue Circuit Behaviour technology (ACB) which they use to carefully analyse every aspect of analogue circuits and then faithfully recreate them down to the finest details. This technology fills the SYSTEM-1 with a fusion of beautifully classic and utterly modern synthesizer tones. Sound good? There's more.
The SYSTEM-1 can control and even host software recreations of classic Roland synthesizers. That's right. The SYSTEM-1 can control plug-in versions of now legendary Roland synths, and those same plugins can be hosted in the SYSTEM-1 itself – with no computer required. You can even switch between the SYSTEM-1's internal sounds and those of the hosted plug-in. Roland call this wizardry 'Plug-Out' – and we're pretty excited about it.
And we think you'll be excited too once you experience the supreme authenticity of the upcoming SH-101 soft-synth, with the SYSTEM-1 providing an intuitive and fully automatic one-to-one control interface that just works. Let's be honest. Who could make a better plug-in version of a classic Roland synth than Roland?
And The SH-101 Is Just The Beginning
The SYSTEM-1 not only sounds amazing, but it also has a totally innovative design with performance ready controls, quality construction, and a dizzying array of lights and knobs and sliders that proclaim – unashamedly - 'I am synthesizer. Hear me roar'.
A few more things
You can connect the SYSTEM-1 to your computer via its USB jack to send and receive Audio and MIDI data. The SYSTEM-1 can also receive MIDI clock information to sync with external devices including other AIRA series units.
This product will be ordered in from our suppliers as required. Please contact us for availability.
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message.
FREE delivery within mainland UK
UK Non-Mainland: from £12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £15 (calculated at checkout). Please see our international delivery page or contact us for details.
Roland Warranty Information: 2 Year as standard but can be extended by registering at Roland.com
1st May 2021. The following changes will bring consistency to all sales territories as currently there are local variances.
New Warranty Policy:
• Minimum “Standard” manufacturer’s warranty will now be 2-years (increase from 1-year standard, down from 3-years extended)
• Additional years will be dependent on a product category:
◦ 5-years Boss Compacts
◦ 10-years for HP/LX/GP/DP/KF Pianos
◦ Lifetime Cable Warranty for specific cables (details will be on the product box)
• The customer no longer needs to register the product, however, a new Roland Account system/campaign will launch later this month
• The new customer accounts will very clearly show what Roland/Boss products the customer owns but also pull through any relevant information or services available to the customer in support of their product(s)
◦ Free Technical Support
◦ Firmware Updates
◦ Tutorial Video
◦ Supported Apps
◦ Owner’s Manuals/References
Please note this information is provided for guidance only as manufacturer warranties may be updated from time to time. For full please visit the manufacturer's website here:
3 years warranty for VIP members
Number of keys: