Roland AC60 Acoustic Guitar Amplifier AC-60
Although there are many acoustic amps on the market today, few of them can compete with the rich, natural tone of the compact AC-60 Acoustic Chorus amplifier. This innovative stereo amp uses sophisticated digital signal processing to deliver a crisp sound with lush stereo/multi-band chorus, including a new 'wide' mode, plus delay/reverb and impressive Auto Anti-Feedback control. With its 2-channel Mic/Line design and stand-mountable configuration, the AC-60 is heads above the competition.
- Compact stereo acoustic amplifier with pure, natural tone and excellent projection
- 2-Channel design, Guitar input and Mic/Line input with Phantom Power
- Stereo 30-watt/dual 6.5-inch speaker configuration loud enough for club gigs and small PA applications
- Onboard DSP delivers lush stereo/multi-band chorus, newly developed 'wide' chorus and delay/reverb with footswitch control
- Built-in Auto Anti-Feedback controls allow for maximum volume without feedback
- Convenient Mute switch for silent tuning on stage
- Stereo Line Out for PA and recording applications, Subwoofer output
- Read More
Big Sound in a Compact Package
Talk about impressive. The AC-60 is a marvel of amplifier design, using the latest DSP technology to deliver a pure, rich acoustic sound with projection far beyond its compact size. This stereo acoustic amp (30w x 2) offers brilliant stereo/multi-band chorus including a new 'wide' mode, plus shimmering reverb tailored specifically for acoustic guitar. And if it's more low-end you crave, the AC-60 even gives you a Subwoofer output.
A Marvel of Convenience
The dual-channel AC-60 offers both a Guitar channel and a Mic/Line channel with Phantom Power. This makes it the perfect companion for coffee houses and small club gigs. The Guitar channel gives you a choice between piezo and magnetic pickup inputs, plus powerful Anti-Feedback controls. Rounding out this package is a Mute switch for silent tuning and a Stereo Line Out for connection to mixing consoles and PA systems.
Rated Power Output: 30 Watts + 30 Watts (60 Watt Total)
Nominal Input Level (1 kHz):
- Guitar Channel: -10 dBu
- Mic/Line Channel: -50/-10 dBu
- Aux In: -10 dBu
Nominal Output Level (1 kHz):
- DI/Tuner Out: +4 dBu
- Line Out: +4 dBu
- Subwoofer Out: +4 dBu
Speakers: 2 x 6.5 in. (16.5 cm)
Power Consumption: 68 Watts
Dimensions: 15 x 10-11/16 x 10-9/16 in. (380 x 270 x 268 mm)
Weight: 21 lbs 10 oz. (9.5 kg)
Included: Owner's Manual
- This product will be ordered in from our suppliers as required. Please contact us for availability.
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message. If you need this item faster, please upgrade to a Before 12 service at checkout.
FREE delivery within mainland UK
UK Non-Mainland: £ 12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £ 15 (calculated at checkout).
Order this item before 4pm and receive it on the next working day, mainland UK only*
1 Recommended Accessory
On demo in store No Brand Roland Condition New Amp Use Guitar Amp Type Combo Power 51-100W
Other products to consider
Roland AC-60RW Acoustic Chorus Guitar Amplifier (Rosewood Finish) Add to compare£479.00Ordered on Request*
|This product has no reviews yet.|