Rode VideoMic Me Directional Microphone for Smart Phones
- Compact and lightweight microphone for smartphones
- Flexible mounting bracket to accommodate a variety of smartphones
- 3.5mm headphone socket for audio play-through
- Deluxe furry windshield included
The Rode VideoMic Me's flexible mounting bracket accommodates a wide range of smartphones and allows the microphone to be fitted for primary camera or front camera ('selfie') use.
A 3.5mm headphone jack on the rear allows for play-through of audio while recording (app dependent) as well as easy playback of your videos without having to remove the microphone.
The VideoMic Me includes a deluxe furry windshield for shooting outdoors or in adverse weather.
Rode VideoMic Me Specifications
Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter
Capsule: 0.50 inch
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Address Type: End
Frequency Range: 100Hz - 20kHz
Maximum SPL: 140dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1K ohm load)
Sensitivity: -33.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (22.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 20dB-A
Dimensions (H x W x D): 38 x 21 x 80 mm
Output: TRRS Output
- This product is on order with our suppliers. Please note that we are experiencing delays from most of our suppliers and cannot guarantee delivery times. Where possible, we recommend that you choose an alternative product that is showing as being in stock. Feel free to contact us for help, thank you.
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message. If you need this item faster, please upgrade to a Before 12 service at checkout.
UK Non-Mainland: £ 12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £ 15 (calculated at checkout).
Order this item before 4pm and receive it on the next working day ( Mon-Fri excluding bank holidays ), mainland UK only*
1 Recommended Accessory
Brand Rode Condition New