* SPECIAL OFFER * Rode VideoMic Me Directional Microphone for Smart Phones (As New)This item has been opened. It is as new and complete but has been shipped to a customer, opened and returned as unwanted.
It comes with a full warranty.
The Rode VideoMic Me is a compact and lightweight, high-quality directional microphone with that connects directly to the iPhone TRRS microphone/headphone socket.
- Compact and lightweight microphone for smartphones
- Flexible mounting bracket to accommodate a variety of smartphones
- 3.5mm headphone socket for audio play-through
- Deluxe furry windshield included
- Read More
The Rode VideoMic Me's flexible mounting bracket accommodates a wide range of smartphones and allows the microphone to be fitted for primary camera or front camera ('selfie') use.
A 3.5mm headphone jack on the rear allows for play-through of audio while recording (app dependent) as well as easy playback of your videos without having to remove the microphone.
The VideoMic Me includes a deluxe furry windshield for shooting outdoors or in adverse weather.
Rode VideoMic Me Specifications
Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
Active Electronics: JFET impedance converter
Capsule: 0.50 inch
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Address Type: End
Frequency Range: 100Hz - 20kHz
Maximum SPL: 140dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1K ohm load)
Sensitivity: -33.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (22.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 20dB-A
Dimensions (H x W x D): 38 x 21 x 80 mm
Output: TRRS Output
- Sorry - this product is not available to purchase
Brand Rode Condition Opened
|This product has no reviews yet.|