Rode VideoMic camcorder microphone (ex-display)
Rode Videomic camcorder shotgun microphone
The RØDE VideoMic is a professional grade shotgun microphone. Based on the latest 'Film industry' technology, the VideoMic is designed specifically for use with high quality Digital Video Cameras.
The microphone exhibits low noise and an unusually wide bandwidth for its size. It is ultra lightweight, yet rugged due to it's ABS construction. The VideoMic is powered by a standard 9V battery and offers a Low Battery LED status indicator and a switchable high pass filter to reduce unwanted low frequency rumble.
- Read More
The VideoMic attaches to any Camcorder that has the standard camera-shoe fitting and utilizes a stereo mini jack for audio output.
• Studio recording quality
• Condenser microphone
• 9V battery powered
• Integrated shock mounting
• Two step High-Pass Filter - Flat or 80Hz
• Three step PAD - 0, -10, -20dB
• Rugged reinforced ABS construction
• Windshield included
• 3.5mm mini-jack output
• Integrated cold shoe mount, 1/4 inch and 3/8 inch thread
- Sorry - this product is not available to purchase
Brand Rode Condition Ex-display
|This product has no reviews yet.|