Rode PodMic Podcasting Dynamic Microphone
- Broadcast quality dynamic capsule
- Optimised for speech applications
- Internal pop filter to minimise plosives
- Robust, all metal construction
- Optimised for use with RØDECaster Pro console
The Rode PodMic has a rich, balanced sound, with an internal pop filter to minimise plosives and internal shockmounting to reduce vibration.
The PodMic is optimised for use with the RØDECaster™ Pro integrated podcast production console, but will also offer exceptional results with any high-quality microphone interface.
Rode PodMic Specifications
Acoustic Principle: Dynamic
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Frequency Range: 50Hz -13 kHz
Output Impedance: 320 ohms
Sensitivity: -57.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (1.60mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/-2 dB @ 1kHz
Output Connection: XLR
Phantom Power: Not required
Dimensions (LxWxH): 172 x 109 x 62mm
- This product is on order with our suppliers. Please note that we are experiencing delays from most of our suppliers and cannot guarantee delivery times. Where possible, we recommend that you choose an alternative product that is showing as being in stock. Feel free to contact us for help, thank you.
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message. If you need this item faster, please upgrade to a Before 12 service at checkout.
FREE delivery within mainland UK
UK Non-Mainland: £ 12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £ 15 (calculated at checkout). Please see our international delivery page or contact us for details.
Brand Rode Condition New