* SPECIAL OFFER * Rode PodMic Podcasting Dynamic Microphone (Ex-Display)
The Rode PodMic is a broadcast quality, dynamic microphone optimised for podcasting.
- Broadcast quality dynamic capsule
- Optimised for speech applications
- Internal pop filter to minimise plosives
- Robust, all metal construction
- Optimised for use with RØDECaster Pro console
- Read More
The Rode PodMic has a rich, balanced sound, with an internal pop filter to minimise plosives and internal shockmounting to reduce vibration.
The PodMic is optimised for use with the RØDECaster™ Pro integrated podcast production console, but will also offer exceptional results with any high-quality microphone interface.
Rode PodMic Specifications
Acoustic Principle: Dynamic
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Frequency Range: 50Hz -13 kHz
Output Impedance: 320 ohms
Sensitivity: -57.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (1.60mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/-2 dB @ 1kHz
Output Connection: XLR
Phantom Power: Not required
Dimensions (LxWxH): 172 x 109 x 62mm
- This product is in stock and ready to ship
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by Royal Mail Tracked 24. If you need this item faster, please upgrade to a Before 12 service at checkout.
Mainland UK: £3.50 within mainland UK ( Orders over £99 are delivered FREE )
UK Non-Mainland: £ 12
We regret that we do not ship this item outside the UK
Brand Rode Condition Ex-display