* SPECIAL OFFER * Rode PodMic Podcasting Dynamic Microphone (Ex-Display)
The Rode PodMic is a broadcast quality, dynamic microphone optimised for podcasting.
- Broadcast quality dynamic capsule
- Optimised for speech applications
- Internal pop filter to minimise plosives
- Robust, all metal construction
- Optimised for use with RØDECaster Pro console
- Read More
The Rode PodMic has a rich, balanced sound, with an internal pop filter to minimise plosives and internal shockmounting to reduce vibration.
The PodMic is optimised for use with the RØDECaster™ Pro integrated podcast production console, but will also offer exceptional results with any high-quality microphone interface.
Rode PodMic Specifications
Acoustic Principle: Dynamic
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Frequency Range: 50Hz -13 kHz
Output Impedance: 320 ohms
Sensitivity: -57.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (1.60mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/-2 dB @ 1kHz
Output Connection: XLR
Phantom Power: Not required
Dimensions (LxWxH): 172 x 109 x 62mm
- Sorry - this product is not available to purchase
Brand Rode Condition Ex-display