* SPECIAL OFFER * Rode PG2-R Pistol Grip System for Shotgun Microphones
The Rode PG2-R is a Pistol Grip Shock Mount designed to reduce handling noise when recording with shotgun microphones in hand held or boompole mounted applications.
- Dual Rycote Lyre mounts for maximum isolation
- Four mounting points ensure compatibility with all Rode shotgun style microphones
- Integrated cable management clip
- Cushioned handle house multiple cable mounting points
- Dedicated space for the PG2-R Pro Cable XLR
- Read More
The PG2-R is equipped with dual Rycote Lyre mounts to ensure maximum isolation from any handling vibrations, four possible mounting points to suit the complete range of compatible RØDE shotgun microphones, and integrated cable management clip.
The newly designed lightweight handle delivers improvements in both ergonomics and functionality. The cushioned grip houses multiple cable mounting points, with a dedicated space for the PG2-R Pro Cable XLR connector to terminate flush with the base for ease of connectivity. A heavy duty locking nut on the side of the handle ensures smooth adjustment of your microphone angle, whilst a 3/8 inch thread at the base of the handle provides secure connection to boompoles and microphone stands.
- This product is in stock and ready to ship
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by DPD who generally provide a one-hour window of delivery on the morning of delivery by email or text message. If you need this item faster, please upgrade to a Before 12 service at checkout.
Mainland UK: £3.50 within mainland UK ( Orders over £99 are delivered FREE )
UK Non-Mainland: £ 12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £ 15 (calculated at checkout).
Order this item before 4pm and receive it on the next working day, mainland UK only*
On demo in store No Brand Rode Condition New