Rode NTG2 short shotgun condenser microphone (48V or battery) (no suspension) (ex-display)
Dual Powered Directional Condenser
The new RODE NTG-2 is a lightweight condenser shotgun microphone, designed for professional applications within the film, video, television and production industries.
The NTG-2 provides a balanced low impedance output stage and operates either from an internal 1.5 V battery (AA) or 48 V to the P48 standard. A wide bandwidth and controlled polar response coupled with low noise SMT electronics, makes the NTG-2 the perfect choice for film, video engineering and voice-over work.
- Read More
• The NTG-2 is extremely lightweight making it ideal for mounting directly to video cameras or on boom poles.
• Broadcast sound quality
• Low noise circuitry
• Condenser transducer
• P48 phantom power or 1.5V AA battery
• Two step High-Pass Filter - Flat or 80Hz
• Rugged metal construction
• Low weight - 161g (5.17 oz.)
• Low handling noise
- Sorry - this product is not available to purchase
Brand Rode Condition Ex-display