Rode NT4 stereo condenser microphone
The Stereo wonder. The Rode NT4 solves the age-old problem of stereo recording by eliminating the need to purchase matched pairs and the associated complex set-up bars and adaptors to get professional results.
- Stereo X/Y condenser microphone
- Dual externally biased 1/2 inch capsules with gold sputtered diaphragm
- Capsules closely matched with full frequency response
- Dual power operation
- Custom stereo cables included - dual XLR and mini stereo jack
- Custom twin head windshield (WS4) included
- Read More
With a fixed 90 Degree X/Y configuration and perfectly matched stereo condenser capsules, the NT4 lets you record any source with immaculate stereo detail.
The NT4 has a 128 dB dynamic range, 143 dBA SPL and low self-noise. Offering selectable battery or phantom power operation with power indicator light, the NT4 is ideally suited to both studio and location recording.
The NT4 comes supplied in a custom carry case with a windshield, XLR to mini-jack and dual XLR cables for portable DAT or professional balanced input connection.
Rode NT4 Specifications
Acoustic Principle: Stereo Microphone. 90° XY placement
Pickup Pattern: Cardioid per capsule
Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
Active Electronics: JFET Impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
Dynamic Range: >128 dB