* SPECIAL OFFER * Rode NT2-A Studio Solution Pack, inc suspension, pop filter, cable, DVD (ex-display)
This is a recording package that includes a Rode NT2-A microphone, a shockmount, a dust pouch, an XLR cable and an NT2-A Recording Techiques DVD. The Rode NT2-A itself is a professional quality condenser microphones, which is ideal for recording a wide range of sounds, including vocals, acoustic guitar and much more. It even allows you to select between three different pick-up patterns to customise it to suit different recording situations.
- Recording pack built around the NT2-A
- Includes SM6 Shockmount, pouch, cable and tutorial DVD
- Large 1 inch HF1 gold sputtered capsule
- Three position variable polar patterns - Omni, Cardioid or Figure 8
- Three position variable High-Pass Filter and Pad
- Ultra low noise, transformerless surface mount circuitry
- Wide dynamic range
- Read More
The Rode NT2-A carries on the tradition forged by the now legendary Rode NT2, featuring a professional large 1 inch capsule studio microphone incorporating three-position pick-up patterns, Pad and high pass filter switches conveniently located on the mic body. What's more, the NT2-A is 100% manufactured in Australia and comes with Rode's standard 10 year warranty.
At the heart of the NT2-A is the Australian designed and manufactured HF1 dual diaphragm capsule. The frequency and transient response of this transducer has been voiced to complement today's modern recording techniques, and yet still evoke the silky smooth character of the legendary microphones of the 50's and 60's. These features provide the flexibility and superlative audio characteristics that make the NT2-A one of the most versatile condenser mics available.
NT2-A Bundle Includes:
NT2-A Variable Pattern Condenser Microphone
SM6 shockmount with integrated Pop Shield
NT2-A Recording Techniques DVD with Grammy Nominated producer John Merchant
- Sorry - this product is not available to purchase
5 Recommended Accessories
Brand Rode Condition Ex-display