Rode M3 Dual Powered Condenser Microphone
The Rode M3 is an extremely versatile microphone that is at home in the studio, on location, or wherever a low-noise wide-response cardioid condenser microphone is demanded.
- Rugged metal body
- Internal capsule shock mount
- Switchable High-Pass Filter @ 80Hz-12dB/Oct
- Three step PAD - Flat, -10dB and -20dB
- Low handling noise
- 24/48V phantom power or 9V battery power (with status indicator)
- Heat treated high strength head mesh
An end address condenser microphone, the M3 features a heavy-duty metal body, category leading low self-noise, three stage PAD (O, -10db, -20db), a battery status LED and a High Pass Filter.
The M3 also comes complete with windshield and a stand mount, and can be powered via a 9V battery or 24-48V Phantom.