Rode Lavalier microphone
Whether you're presenting for television or live on-stage, in a 20,000 seat auditorium or in a house of worship, Rode has all your audio requirements covered with the reliable and discreet Lavalier microphone.
Featuring the pure, clear audio and low handling noise that Rode is celebrated for, the Lavalier is built to deliver and to last.
- Reliable and discreet
- Pure clear audio
- Low handling noise
- Built to deliver and last
- Read More
The included water resistant pop filter and mini-furry for high wind protection ensure quality recordings in adverse environments, while the anti-trauma water resistant case provides rugged and secure protection for the microphone, cables and accessories.
Knowing that versatility is paramount in any product, Rode has developed the MiConTM connector system which provides seamless integration between all of Rode's compact wearable microphones and a wide range of wireless systems.
• Power: Min 2V - Max 5V through MiCon wireless adaptors P48 through MiCon XLR adaptor
• Acoustic Principle: Permanently polarised condenser
• Directional Pattern: Omni-directional
• Frequency range: 60Hz - 18kHz
• Output impedance: 3kΩ Typical
• Signal noise ratio: 69dB
• Equivalent noise: 25dBA SPL (per IEC651)
• Maximum SPL: 110dB (clipping SPL)
• Maximum output voltage: 189mV (Calc. from max SPL peak before clip)
• Sensitivity: -33.5dB re 1 V/Pa (1.6mV @ 94dB SPL) ± 3dB @ 1kHz
• Weight: 1gm
• Dimensions: 4.5mmH x 4.5mmW x 12mmD