Rode Dead Cat wind shield (for Videomic, NTG1 and NTG2)
The Rode Dead Cat is a windshield for use with a Rode Videomic, Rode NTG1 or Rode NTG2 microphone. It is made from artificial fur and is designed to minimise wind noise when recording outside and in high wind conditions, whilst maintaining a transparent sound.
- Microphone windshield
- Ideal for use with video mics
- Suitable for use with Rode Video Mic, NTG1 and NTG2
- Constructed from artificial fur
- Designed to minimise wind noise whilst maintaining a transparent sound
- This product will be ordered in from our suppliers as required. Please contact us for availability.
This item is normally sent to Mainland UK addresses by Royal Mail Tracked 24. If you need this item faster, please upgrade to a Before 12 service at checkout.
Mainland UK: £3.50 within mainland UK ( Orders over £99 are delivered FREE )
UK Non-Mainland: £ 12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £ 15 (calculated at checkout).
Order this item before 4pm and receive it on the next working day ( Mon-Fri excluding bank holidays ), mainland UK only*
Specifications No On demo in store No Brand Rode Condition New
Other products to consider
Rode Dead Kitten wind shield for Stereo VideoMic or NT4£23.00In Stock