Rockschool Drums Grade 4 2012-2018
Key Features at Grade 4
• Solo and Improvisation passages, Ghost snare, rim shot, riding on the toms
• Single and double strokes, paradiddles, Flams and ruffs, hands and feet patterns
• Playback skills
Rockschool builds upon its 21 years of unrivalled experience in rock and pop examination by bringing you the 2012-2018 Syllabus. For this latest Syllabus, Rockschool have employed some of the most sought after professional musicians to ensure that their tunes are the most authentic on offer.
- Read More
Drums Syllabus Features
• Plot your stylistic specialism - follow your preferred style up through the grades
• 6 Performance pieces, 6 varying styles
• Fact files - band and artist background information with recommended further listening
• Walkthroughs - Hints and Tips on the tricky sections of the songs
• Standard Notation
• Online audio with full mixes & backing tracks (click & non-click)
• Free Choice Element – You can select 2 free choice pieces in your exam
All Rockschool grades are fully accredited throughout the UK by the qualifications regulators of England (OfQual) Wales (DCELLS) Northern Ireland (CCEA) AND Scotland (SQA Accreditation).29 Drums28 Downloads
- This product is in stock and ready to ship
We normally ship this item within the UK by Royal Mail. This is not a guaranteed service and can take up to 14 days for delivery. If you need this item faster, please upgrade to a Before 12 service and we will send it by Special Delivery or courier.
Mainland UK: £3.50 within mainland UK ( Orders over £99 are delivered FREE )
UK Non-Mainland: £ 12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £ 15 (calculated at checkout).
Order this item before 4pm and receive it on the next working day, mainland UK only*
1 Recommended Accessory
Brand No Condition New