Rockschool Bass Grade 3 2012-2018 Book
Rockschool builds upon its 21 years of unrivalled experience in rock and pop examination by bringing you the 2012-2018 Bass Syllabus. For this latest Syllabus, Rockschool have employed some of the most sought after professional musicians to ensure that their tunes are the most authentic on offer.
- Plot your stylistic specialism- follow your preferred style up through the grades
- Introduction to tone - authentic tone and amp setting suggestions for each track
- TAB and Standard Notation
- 6 Performance pieces, 6 varying styles
- Fact files - band and artist background information with recommended further listening
- Walkthroughs - Hints and Tips on the tricky sections of the songs
- CD with full mixes and backing tracks
Key Features at Grade 3
Soloing, Improvising, Walking Bass Lines
Major and Natural Minor scales. Major and Minor Pentatonic scales. Blues Scales, Major and Minor Arpeggios, Dominant 7th arpeggios
All Rockschool grades are fully accredited throughout the UK by the qualifications regulators of England (OfQual) Wales (DCELLS) Northern Ireland (CCEA) AND Scotland (SQA Accreditation).
- This product is in stock and ready to ship
We normally ship this item within the UK by Royal Mail. This is not a guaranteed service and can take up to 14 days for delivery. If you need this item faster, please upgrade to a Before 12 service and we will send it by Special Delivery or courier.
Mainland UK: £3.50 within mainland UK ( Orders over £99 are delivered FREE )
UK Non-Mainland: £ 12
Rep. of Ireland and Mainland Europe: from £ 15 (calculated at checkout). International orders over £250 are delivered FREE.
Order this item before 4pm and receive it on the next working day, mainland UK only*
1 Recommended Accessory
Brand No Condition New
|This product has no reviews yet.|