Rockschool Bass Grade 1 2012-2018 Book
Rockschool Bass Grade 1 2012-2018 Book builds upon its 21 years of unrivalled experience in rock and pop examination by bringing you the 2012-2018 Syllabus. For this latest Syllabus, Rockschool have employed some of the most sought after professional musicians to ensure that their tunes are the most authentic on offer.
- Plot your stylistic specialism - follow your preferred style up through the grades
- Introduction to tone - authentic tone and amp setting suggestions for each track
- TAB and Standard Notation
- 6 Performance pieces, 6 varying styles. Free Choice Element You can select 2 free choice pieces in your exam
- Fact files - band and artist background information with recommended further listening
- Walkthroughs - Hints and Tips on the tricky sections of the songs
- CD with full mixes and backing tracks
All Rockschool grades are fully accredited throughout the UK by the qualifications regulators of England (OfQual) Wales (DCELLS) Northern Ireland (CCEA) AND Scotland (SQA Accreditation).
Key Features at Grade 1:
Staccato markings, simple syncopation, Dotted values and eighth notes
Major and Natural Minor scales. Major and Minor Pentatonic scales. Major and minor arpeggios and Riff playing