RME HDSPe AIO PCIe Audio Interface
RME presents the world's most versatile PCI Express audio interface - the HDSPe AIO.
- Balanced stereo analogue in- and output, 24-bit/192kHz, > 112 dB SNR
- All analogue I/Os capable of 192 kHz, constant number of available channels
- 1 ADAT digital I/O, supporting 192 kHz via S/MUX4 operation
- 1 SPDIF digital I/O, 192 kHz-capable
- 1 AES/EBU digital I/O, 192 kHz-capable
- 1 Stereo headphone output, separate DA-converter and playback device
- 1 MIDI I/O with 16 channels of hi-speed MIDI via breakout cable
- Read More
This card makes the dream of an All-In-One solution for every possible application come true. The Advanced-Input-Output interface shines with the latest 192 kHz AD- and DA-converters, with more than 112 dB signal to noise ratio. For the first time, all inputs and outputs are simultaneously operational, even SPDIF (phono) and AES/EBU (XLR). Additional hi-quality analogue inputs and outputs can easily be added by favourably priced expansion boards. Of course TotalMix, the unsurpassed flexible routing mixer and SteadyClock, RME's sensational clock technology with maximum jitter suppression of external clock signals, are on board too. HDSPe AIO also supports the optional TCO for synchronisation to timecode (LTC/video). All this combines into a professional 'soundcard' that the world has not seen before.
HDSPe AIO is the newly developed PCI Express version of the HDSP 9632. A newly developed genuine PCI Express core consequently takes full advantage of the new format, achieving significant performance gains in multitrack audio and lowest latency. Thanks to RME's secure flash update technology, firmware improvements, adjustments, and bugfixes can be installed easily at any time.
The HDSPe AIO ships in a basic version with analogue RCA/phono breakout cables (headphone: TRS jack). Therefore all analogue I/Os are unbalanced. An analogue XLR breakout cable is available as option (headphone: Neutrik TRS locking jack), turning analogue into balanced mode.
HDSPe AIO includes SteadyClock (TM), RME's own clock technology, combining professional features like maximum jitter suppression at full varipitch capabilities and software controlled sample rates.
• DIGICheck for Windows: Spectral Analyser, professional level meter for 2, 8, or 20 channels, Vector Audio Scope, various other audio analysis tools.
• Drivers: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/64 (full ASIO multi-client operation of WDM, GSIF 2.0 and ASIO 2.0), Mac OS X Intel (Core Audio and Core MIDI).
• 1-Lane PCI Express Endpoint device (no PCI Express to PCI Bridge), revision 1.1.
• 2.5 Gbps line speed
• Packet-based full-duplex communication (up to 500 MB/s transfer rate)
• Supported sample frequencies: Internally 32, 44.1, 48, 64, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192 kHz. Externally 28 kHz - 200 kHz
• 8 buffer sizes/latencies available: 0.7 ms, 1.5 ms, 3 ms, 6 ms, 12 ms, 23 ms, 46 ms, 93 ms
• All settings changeable in real-time
• Automatic and intelligent master/slave clock control
• Enhanced Mixed mode: All inputs and outputs simultaneously operational
• TMS (Track Marker Support): Supports CD/DAT start-IDs and the read out of CD subcode
• Unique status windows for record and playback, showing mode and sample rate
• DIGICheck, RMEs unique metering and analysing tool
• Digital inputs and outputs ground-free transformer coupled
• 3-stage hardware level control for analogue inputs and outputs
• Servo-balanced analogue input and output, DC-coupled signal path
• 192 kHz / 24-bit converters. SNR 112 dB RMS unweighted, 115 dBA
• Maximum input and output level (0 dBFS @ HiGain): +19 dBu
• Low impedance headphone output (30 ohm), separate DAC and playback device
• Super low jitter design: < 1 ns in all clock modes
RME HDSPe AIO System Requirements
OSX 10.4.8 or higher
One free PCIe slot
Windows 2000 SP4 or higher
One free PCIe slot