* SPECIAL OFFER * RCF ART 712-A MK II Active PA Speakers with Bags and Stands (As New)This item has been opened. It is as new and complete but has been shipped to a customer, opened and returned as unwanted.
It comes with a full warranty.
This RCF system consists of the great sounding ART 712-A MK II active speakers along with RCF branded gig bags and a pair of gas lift Ultimate Support TS100B stands.
- Professional active two-way speakers
- 1400 W Peak, 700 W RMS digital amplifier
- 12 inch woofer, high power 3 inch voice coil
- 1 inch HF driver, titanium dome, 1.75 inch voice coil
- Comes with RCF branded gig bags / covers
- TS-100B have a set up height 3 ft 8 inch - 6 ft 7 inch (1118 mm - 2007 mm)
- Air Powered Telescoping Mechanism
- Read More
Package consists of:
• 2 x RCF ART 712-A Mk II Active PA Speaker (Single)
• 2 x RCF ART Cover 712 (Bag for ART 412, 422, 712 and 722)
• 2 x Ultimate Support TS-100B Hydraulic Speaker Stand
RCF ART 712-A Mk II Active PA Speaker (Single)
The RCF ART 712-A Mk II is an active professional two-way PA speaker with a 12 inch woofer. The ART 712-A Mk II is extremely versatile and can be used for speeches, presentations and other events, by mobile DJs and bands, or as a stage monitor. The ART 712-A Mk II is perfect for any situation where a high-definition full frequency range is required and punchy bass is preferred.
RCF ART 712-A Mk II Specifications
Frequency Response -3 dB: 50 Hz - 20 kHz
Max SPL: 129 dB
Horizontal Coverage Angle: 90 degrees
Vertical Coverage Angle: 60 degrees
Compression Driver: 1 inch, 1.75 inch v.c.
Woofer: 12 inch, 3 inch v.c.
Input Connectors: Combo XLR-jack
Output Connectors: XLR
Input Sensitivity: -2 dBu / +4 dBu
Crossover Frequencies: 1700 Hz
Protections: Thermal, RMS
Limiter: Soft limiter
Controls: Volume, EQ shape
Total power: 700 W
High Frequencies: 200 W
Low Frequencies: 500 W
Cooling: Convection / forced
Connections:VDE connector in
Cabinet Material: Composite PP
Pole Mount/Cap: Yes
Height:637 mm / 25.0 inches
Width: 384 mm / inches
Depth:363 mm / 14.2 inches
Net Weight: 17.7 kg / 39 lbs.
Ultimate Support TS-100B Hydraulic Speaker Stand
The TS-100B speaker stands from Ultimate Support represent everything all other speaker stands aspire to be. It's incredibly strong, extraordinarily sturdy, lightweight, 100% field serviceable AND raise and lower speaker on their own! Driven by innovation and years of research and development, the Air-Powered Series TS-100B's feature an internal shock that lifts speakers weighing 22 Kgs and less with no effort and requires just one hand's worth of effort to raise speakers weighing more than 22 Kgs (50 lbs)!
Ultimate Support TS-100B Features
• Raise and Lower the Speaker with Ease
• Patented Tripod Design
• Over-sized Heavy Wall Aluminium Tubing
• 100% Field Serviceable Parts
Raise and Lower the Speaker with Ease!
The TS-100B is the easiest speaker stand to use thanks to the internal air-powered shock that literally raises the speaker for you. The stand's internal shock easily raises speakers weighing 22 Kgs and less with no effort from the user (the Mackie SRM Series, JBL EON Series, and QSC K Series all weigh far less than 22 Kgs, for instance). The TS-100B requires very little effort from the end user to raise speakers weighing more than 22 Kgs. When you're ready to lower the speaker, they've provided a convenient and ergonomic hand grip from which you can lower the speaker - with just one hand. There's never been an easier, more convenient, or safer way to set up and tear down speakers.
Patented Tripod Design
The TS-100B's offset tripod base design provides more support than typical 'off-the-shelf' speaker stands. The design makes for very tight internal fittings, doing away with unnecessary sloppy leg problems and includes a super strong, die-cast metal collar that prevents over-tightening and breakage issues associated with all plastic designs.
Over-sized Heavy Wall Aluminium Tubing
The entire stand (legs, mast, and telescoping tube) uses oversized, heavy-walled Aluminium tubing for durability, functionality, and weight savings. The TS-100B will not rust or corrode (thanks to its architectural anodized finish), is very smooth to operate and is extraordinarily strong yet lightweight.
100% Field Serviceable Parts
From the foot caps on the bottom of the tripod legs all the way up to the speaker adapter at the top of the stand, the TS-100B is serviceable by parts as needed over its very long lifespan. In the unlikely event that something does break on the TS-100B, simply replace with an affordable part instead of throwing the entire stand away and buying a whole new one!
• Height: 1118 mm - 2007 mm / 3ft 8 inches - 6 ft 7 inches
• Weight: 5.5 Kgs / 12.1 lbs
• Base Diameter: 1194 mm / 47 inches
• Telescoping Tube Diameter: 38 mm / 1.5 inches
• Adapter Diameter: 35 mm / 1.375 inches
• Load Capacity: 68.2 Kgs / 150 lbs
• Folded: 1105 x 140 mm / 43.5 x 5.5 inches
RCF ART Cover 712 (Bag for ART 412, 422, 712 and 722)
The RCF ART Cover 712 is a padded speaker cover that is designed to fit RCF ART 412, 422, 712 and 722 PA speakers. Zipped panels and flaps for cables and a pole allows the cover to be left on the speaker whilst it is in use for convenience and speedy set-up and packing away.
- Sorry - this product is not available to purchase
Brand Rcf Condition Opened Power 301-400W
|This product has no reviews yet.|