* SPECIAL OFFER * RCF ART 310A Active PA Speaker (350W)(Single) (As New)
This item has been opened. It is as new and complete but has been shipped to a customer, opened and returned as unwanted.
It comes with a full warranty.
RCF ART 310-A is the reference speaker in the 10 inch size. Incredible amplifier power, high quality neodymium transducers, very compact size cabinet. From live sound, playback and monitoring to corporate events and presentations, RCF ART 310-A is the ideal speaker in all the situations where the output of a PA and the size of a studio monitor is required. Superb deep bass punch, very linear and precise frequency response.
- Read More
RCF ART 310-A is an active, wide dispersion 2 way sound reinforcement speaker, . It integrates a high power 350 watt amplifier, a complete electronic processor section and RCF low distortion, high power neodymium transducers. The system is unique in its class for output and vocal intelligibility. The new 10 inch neodymium woofer is the result of the latest refinement in year of RCF experience in compact 2 way speakers. Features a 2,5 inch voice coil, very high efficiency and controlled bass reproduction.
The compression driver uses a new 1.5 inch Mylar dome design and optimised geometry radial phase plug. This innovative design is powered from a high flux neodymium magnet offering a very open and natural midrange sound with extreme precision in high frequency reproduction. A generous 2 step class H design is used to power the low frequencies and the compression driver amplifier is a warm and clear class AB design.
Incredibly lightweight, RCF ART 310-A uses high efficiency TAED amplifier and neodymium woofer and compression driver for the maximum output in the minimum weight ever seen in the 10 inch active speaker.
The input section presents a XLR input connector that is switchable from microphone to line levels. A master volume control and a useful XLR loop through link guarantee the best versatility. The processor section includes active crossover, system equalisation, transducers phase alignment, limiter and protection functions.
All the system is housed in a strong , very lightweight, polypropylene composite enclosure . The woofer is protected from a strong, powder coated, metal grille. The cabinet features 2 M10 threaded fly points, a 35 mm stand adaptor plus an ergonomic top handle for easy transportation.
RCF ART 310-A Features
• 350 watt Monolithic bi-amplification, 300 watt low frequency and 50 watt high frequency power.
• 127 dB max SPL.
• Wide dispersion, 90 x 70 low distortion, constant directivity horn.
• 10 inch high power woofer, 64mm in/out aluminium coil.
• 1 inch neodymium, high frequency driver.
• Electronic equalization, phase alignment, limiter and protection.
• Mic/Line XLR input, XLR signal output.
• 1 comfortable top handle for easy transportation and positioning.
• Two M10 fly points and built in pole mount adaptor.
• Frequency response: 50-20 kHz
• Max SPL: 127 dB
• Sensitivity: 1w/1m
• Coverage angle: 90 x 70
• Compression driver: Neo 1 inch
• Woofer: Neo 10 inch
• Input signal: bal/unbal
• Input connector: XLR
• Output signal connector: XLR
• Input sensitivity: 0 dBu
• Mic. input sensitivity: -40 dBu
• Crossover frequencies: 1800 Hz
• Protection: DC/short cir.
• Limiter: Fast limiter
• Master volume: Yes
• Nominal power: 350 Watts
• High frequencies: 50 Watts
• Low frequencies: 300 Watts
• Cooling: Convection
• Height: 537mm (21,14 inch)
• Width: 337mm (13,27 inch)
• Depth: 315mm (12,4 inch)
• Weight: 12,4 Kg.
• Cabinet: Composite PP
• Hardware: 2 M10 flying points
• Handles: 1 top
• Pole Mount / Cap: Yes
• Colour: Anthracite grey
Sorry - this product is not available to purchase